Ok Gimme A Uai Prediction (1 Viewer)

~MC MATAR~

Well peoples noone has to read or reply if they don't want to - if u dont care or
dont like something - get lost... no one is making you do anything - go start a different forum on politeness for all i care!

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
umm all i'll say is that ur uai is limited only by how well u do in the external exams
if u cane bad..then 100 for sure
if u fuck up, then who knows?
all i'm saying is that u won't be affected by how well or how badly ur schoolmates do
so u've defn got great potential to do realli well
gluck

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
~MC MATAR~ said:
Well peoples noone has to read or reply if they don't want to - if u dont care or
dont like something - get lost... no one is making you do anything - go start a different forum on politeness for all i care!
"no ones making you do anything..." - sure thing bos, "gimme a uai prediction"

stop being so rude and ruinin what this forum has

with those marks you're obviously not dumb, so go figure out what you will get yourself instead of posting your marks and being all cocky about it

as a matter of fact, no one cares about you or your marks, they care that you've made a fool out of yourself and man, thats made my day...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
pigs_can_fly said:
umm all i'll say is that ur uai is limited only by how well u do in the external exams
if u cane bad..then 100 for sure
if u fuck up, then who knows?
all i'm saying is that u won't be affected by how well or how badly ur schoolmates do
so u've defn got great potential to do realli well
gluck
I am so sure that you are affected in some degree with how your school did as a whole in regard to your school assessment mark.

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
~MC MATAR~ said:
hahaha u noe i think this forum has great entertainment potential
of course it does with clowns like you flying around :D

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I am so sure that you are affected in some degree with how your school did as a whole in regard to your school assessment mark.
yes and no

if he gets first in his subject for everything, he will end up with the hsc mark and not the aligned whatever... so if he gets 99 for every subject (highly doubt it) he wont be marked down because the grades performance

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
:: dreami :: said:
of course it does with clowns like you flying around :D
LOL ! :D

That's entertainment there folks... btw, they're his real marks.... if it matters anymore :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)