ok girls... formal dress time!!! (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
so.... what is everyone wearing!?!?!

i need ideas dammit!! actually i want to wear black, but a strapless 50's style dress,
sorta like the middle one... but black....and strapless/sleevless and white netting underneath with white short gloves and some awesome silver jewellry! ... its a bit crazy but who cares?! its fun!

and i want my partner to wear top gun glasses!!!

Sazzy

You'll never guess what colour dress i'm wearing. ORANGE! I wanted to wear a colour that no one else would wear. It doesn't look that bad actually. The style is the normal style, strapless...long etc...
I'm kinda having doubts on the colour now. Eeek :p What do u guys think of orange?
It's like this orange , actually, maybe this orange? Nah...it's like the first one, but it's metallic and kinda bronze. hehe. Everyone's wearing the pink, blue, pearl, black and purple this year...as always.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hey orange aint that bad! i reckon as long as it suits u then its all good :)

well i haven't got my formal dress yet..hope i will soon afta my trials.. i'm gon get red..not a bright red..needs to b a nice red tho hehehe :p :p me luvvvv red!!! :D

anyways bex no offence but i dont like it... but thats jus my opinion.. so yeh :)

SukiApple

kekekekeke

fOrMaL dReSsEs Eh??

I lUv FoRmAl DrEsSeS

i DoNt KnOw AbOuT OrAnGe ThOugh ... kekeke~~

i FiNk u'Ll LoOk LyK a BaRbIe DoLl aR

kekeke :):D:D:D:D

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
Originally posted by Sazzy
You'll never guess what colour dress i'm wearing. ORANGE! I wanted to wear a colour that no one else would wear. It doesn't look that bad actually. The style is the normal style, strapless...long etc...
I'm kinda having doubts on the colour now. Eeek :p What do u guys think of orange?
It's like this orange , actually, maybe this orange? Nah...it's like the first one, but it's metallic and kinda bronze. hehe. Everyone's wearing the pink, blue, pearl, black and purple this year...as always.
Sazzy - I've seen orange on some girls and it looks really nice :)

I'm wearing red - it's really nice (IMHO) ;)

bex

HSC
anyways bex no offence but i dont like it... but thats jus my opinion.. so yeh
yeah thats kool! everyone has their own opinions!

And Sazzy? i know what yuou mean! that will be really nice! is it like 2 tone? you know how in different lights its diffferent colours?
but i think thats nice!

Kristy

a friend of mine wore orange to our yr 10 formal and it looked fantastic - she really stood out from the crowd, and she loved it!!

i'm sure you'll look great :)

btw - what colour shoes are you going to wear? my friend had pale gold, i think, with a matching bag of course, and that looked really nice...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
people, people, the formal's a good two months away... you get the formal dress the day before ! ;)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by anti
people, people, the formal's a good two months away... you get the formal dress the day before ! ;)
errr... r u m or f?? jus wonderin :D

u dont get da formal dress a day b4!!!.. gez.. u'll b stressin out BIG @ss time if u did! :p

Lee

i have a few weeks after i finish hsc to get my dress b4 formal.
i hate formals, cause yo uhave to be formal and then i never use the dress again. thats what happened for yr 10 formal. it's a great dress but i couldn't wear it any where but a formal! and i can't wear the asame thing to uyr 12 as i did in yr 10!

this year i want to do something different, like you bex, cept that whoel 50's thing wouldn't suit me......i'd like to do something punk-ish, but not too punky.....i just don't want to go magazine style if you know what i mean......any ideas anyone?

bex

HSC
yeah i have about 10days in between hsc and formal...

i know what you mean bout a bit different... like a bit punky??something raw and edgy?? what kind of hair do you have? you could maybe have it cut in a diagonal fringe and match it with the bottom of your dress... or punky jewellry and spiky hair is kool... my friend cut a mowhawk into her hair!! (which went down really well with the teachers... hehehe)

i saw in this magazine once, this chick who wore a top hat with her dress!!!!

you can always wear a simple dress and then make jewellry or your hair and shoes the focus as opposed to the traditional dress or corset and skirt....

Ely

Im getting my dress made, its a two piece, midnight blue dress, and the skirt has a shimmery overlay.....its sooo pretty.

YOU GUYS HAVE TWO MONTHS!!! My formal is in 4 weeks!!!!!! Its in the last week of school...which sux big time, but its also exciting cos its so soon :)

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by Ely
Im getting my dress made, its a two piece, midnight blue dress, and the skirt has a shimmery overlay.....its sooo pretty.

YOU GUYS HAVE TWO MONTHS!!! My formal is in 4 weeks!!!!!! Its in the last week of school...which sux big time, but its also exciting cos its so soon :)
wow sounds like mine....^^

4 weeks? formal b4 hsc?? wahh...dont know if thats bad or good....^^
got a partner yet? =P

Ely

Yah, its before the hsc......which is good and bad, cos its up reeeeally soon, but what are we celebrating for?? We haven't finished anything yet....well school but its even before school finishes!!

No partner, i would take my boyfriend but we arn't allowed to take people outside school, which TOTALLY sucks......we kicked up a huge stink but they said NO! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by Ely
Yah, its before the hsc......which is good and bad, cos its up reeeeally soon, but what are we celebrating for?? We haven't finished anything yet....well school but its even before school finishes!!

No partner, i would take my boyfriend but we arn't allowed to take people outside school, which TOTALLY sucks......we kicked up a huge stink but they said NO! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
do u go to a co-ed skool or somethin? thats probably y...

Ely

yep, co-ed.......but all the teachers are really strict and into "bonding" of our year........but honestly, its our FORMAL!! And most of our parners all get along anyway, cos we all see each other at parties.........

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by Ely
yep, co-ed.......but all the teachers are really strict and into "bonding" of our year........but honestly, its our FORMAL!! And most of our parners all get along anyway, cos we all see each other at parties.........
yeh thats y!!!

u cant bring partners in co-ed skools!!
or else it will b flooded!! =P

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i goto coed too... :p our formal is on da 14th nov..

hmm...we can bring partners thats not in skool...but da people we invite r limited.. :rolleyes:

i need to get ma formal dress soon :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)