Okay so I'm sure many of you have been through this but (1 Viewer)

WildestDreams

HSC
What do you do when you get a really bad teacher?

How do you study and get good marks? Say, for someone who doesn't go tutoring?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
HSC Guide to Physics + Physics in Focus (for yr 12) plus lots lots of hsc/trial/school past papers
for yr11 - idk just try and study from the textbook lol do past papers if you can find them

ml125

HSC
^ basically what Nailgun said.

This was me this year. Year 11 teacher was an absolute legend but he moved ;n; Now literally just grasping for any other sources I can find. It helps to talk to past students and get them to clarify anything you don't understand if your teacher is that bad.

turntaker

HSC
Lol get used to having bad teachers. Uni is mostly self teaching. If you can't self teach then have fun.

leehuan

HSC
FYI TT has such a good point. My love for maths dropped so much compared to Yr 12

annabelkarenabel

HSC
I guess self teaching is the only option you have, read the text books and write notes on what you understand, if you don't get it, ask your teacher during lunch or something. Do heaps and heaps of practice papers. That's what I did for Chemistry and i got pretty reasonable marks.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
For english look at Crobat's guide to english advanced

Silly Sausage

HSC
You can also get your classmates to send complaints to the faculty. Happened in my class and the teacher was not allowed to teach that particular subject for Yr 12 and we ended getting a much better one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)