Okay, So what the Eff is with Scott Cain's New Song?! (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Eh...what?! Anyway, coz since virgins (by your logic) have no legal minded sense, I was going off what I was told. So like, whatever.

Anyway, I still think its creepy and weird for Scott Cain to be going to that level. Thats the point of the thread.

SimpaticO

Happy Man
Going back to Glycerine's point, yes the age of consent is 16, however! that means that that person can have sex with others over 16 and under 18. If an 18year old guy has sex with a 16 year old, despite the fact that she may have consented to it, he can still be held accountable for intercourse with a minor if she or someone else claims that it wasn't consentual sex. Only after she turns 18 can the guy not be held accountable for sex with minors but only for rape thereafter.

SimpaticO

Happy Man
Anyway Silverstone, having given this some more thought throughout the course of today (God knows why) I thought that perhaps Scott was making a point. He might be making a comment and criticising the fact that Hillary Duff is largely now a sex symbol and attracts a range of ADULT attention, despite the fact that she is only at the mere age of 16 when most girls were traditionally considered to still be retaining their innocence. Try looking at it from that angle.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
SimpaticO said:
Going back to Glycerine's point, yes the age of consent is 16, however! that means that that person can have sex with others over 16 and under 18. If an 18year old guy has sex with a 16 year old, despite the fact that she may have consented to it, he can still be held accountable for intercourse with a minor if she or someone else claims that it wasn't consentual sex. Only after she turns 18 can the guy not be held accountable for sex with minors but only for rape thereafter.
simply put, you're wrong

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
SimpaticO said:
Honey, you have a crush on anything that walks, talks, doesn't eat, has limited acting ability, wears a tonne of make - up, never lifts a finger, wears a napkin as an outfit, has big hair and is subsequently known as a Hollywood A - lister.

woah, how acute was that descriptions, quoted I should think... :uhhuh:

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
rofl.

[slightly off topic] - scott cain and the other blonde barbiedoll-ish popstars chick jumped on the same carriage i was on somewhere in between chatswood and north sydney station. haha. took me a while to realize it was him though :rolleyes:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
LOL AHAHAHAHAH that is the

WORST. SONG. EVER.

AHAHAHAHA

http://funkwit.com/blowhole/?rant=music&entry=scottcain

is scott cain even capable of making a song with a deep meaning like silverstone suggested? even if he did, i don't think it's right. he's using a real person and most of the younger kids won't pick up on it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
SimpaticO said:
Anyway Silverstone, having given this some more thought throughout the course of today (God knows why) I thought that perhaps Scott was making a point. He might be making a comment and criticising the fact that Hillary Duff is largely now a sex symbol and attracts a range of ADULT attention, despite the fact that she is only at the mere age of 16 when most girls were traditionally considered to still be retaining their innocence. Try looking at it from that angle.
I don't think thats what Scott Cain meant at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)