Old School (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, I saw this movie at schoolies, and altho i was drunk and or stoned, it was the funniest film ever. Well, except Zoolander.

Will Farrell is soooo funny!

'we're streeeeeeeeaking! come on! everyone's doing it!!'

and at the wedding in the beginning bit how they have portraits of the bride and groom behind them at the bridal party table, hahahha, wills character is posing .... FUCK ITS FUNNY.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
anchorman is funnyer.

i was dissapointed by Old School, i dont see why so many people like it.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I haven't seen it but have really wanted to for a while. I might hire it tomorrow:).

HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Ok, I saw this movie at schoolies, and altho i was drunk and or stoned, it was the funniest film ever. Well, except Zoolander.

Will Farrell is soooo funny!

'we're streeeeeeeeaking! come on! everyone's doing it!!'

and at the wedding in the beginning bit how they have portraits of the bride and groom behind them at the bridal party table, hahahha, wills character is posing .... FUCK ITS FUNNY.
haha yeah i saw that at schoolies as well, even though ive seen it before its still funny shit

minminmin

HSC
BEST MOVIE EVER!!! No one i've talked to seems to have seen it though :( i don't know why!!! so a few weeks ago i had a coupla friends over and i was like "zomg you guys HAVE to watch it" so yeah...they watched my dvd of it :D so now i'm happy cos when i randomly quote it they aren't like "wtf are you talking about" anymore lol

yeah i love zoolander too. and anchorman. will ferrell is so funny. i really really wanna see baldes of glory. i really HATE bewitched though

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I love Old School, but Anchorman is better.

All the commentators on the rugby keep talking about keeping composure and I can't help but think of Will going insane in the locker room after he catches on fire in the mascot suit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)