old teachers vs young teachers (1 Viewer)

Steve-P42

HSC
oh yeah... i definitely prefer old female teachers.. around 40..
theres this teacher whos around 45 i think and she is the biggest milf ! !
oh man.. i daydream soo much in her class.. she has the nicest body.. and oh yeh she is definitely more experienced ; ) than a young teacher. = ]

ashstar

HSC
my favourite teachers are also around 20 years apart. male and female. i like them because they grant automatic respect, and you can talk to them about anything and they know their subjects very well. the thing i like about them the most is they push me very hard to get those extra marks. when they say i expect more of you, even though i came 3rd, it makes me push myself harder to get top. it pays off in the end.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ashstar said:
my favourite teachers are also around 20 years apart. male and female. i like them because they grant automatic respect, and you can talk to them about anything and they know their subjects very well. the thing i like about them the most is they push me very hard to get those extra marks. when they say i expect more of you, even though i came 3rd, it makes me push myself harder to get top. it pays off in the end.
I don't like teachers who are too pushy. My Chemistry teacher is like that. That guy pressures me too much. He constantly bombards me with random questions that I don't even know. Then I end up getting another random lectures about how much more I need to study for Chemistry. I cannot wait to get out of that class.

ashstar

HSC
if my teachers didnt push me, i wouldnt be going to a selective school, or going well in any subjects. well im not goin well at math. im doing this science assesment, i need to find data on the use of bottled water in australia. got any good websites/graphs. im so stuck.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ashstar said:
if my teachers didnt push me, i wouldnt be going to a selective school, or going well in any subjects. well im not goin well at math. im doing this science assesment, i need to find data on the use of bottled water in australia. got any good websites/graphs. im so stuck.
Google is your friend.

ashstar

HSC
you google it see what you can find. ive been sitting here searching for hours!!!! anyone herre play WoW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)