Omg! Here i come! (1 Viewer)

gaypsych101

HSC
I'm so excited, i putted in all my preferences too ANU! (well, only one to UniSyd but they suck)
So anyways, i sure hope i get into anu, i'm gonna go off and study now...

L

littlewing69

gaypsych101 said:
I'm so excited, i putted in all my preferences too ANU! (well, only one to UniSyd but they suck)
So anyways, i sure hope i get into anu, i'm gonna go off and study now...

What are you aiming for? My prefs at the moment:

1. Arts/Law ANU
2. International Relations ANU
3. Arts ANU

I might change and put USyd Law in if I blitz the HSC, but it would seem unlikely...

michell3x

xxx
HSC
Good luck! That reminds me, I really should finalise my UAC & accom application~*! I'm pretty sure I'll get in but it's all up to whether my parents will help pay for my living expenses *fingers crossed*.

Guess we'll all find out in January!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Well, I'll find out on the 20th of october because I'm only transferring colleges. :p

gaypsych101

HSC
I put in bachelor of psych/Bpsych(honours) and also Bachelor of Arts and B-Arts/Music and B-Arts/Psych.
I'm really interested in Psychology (read "Introduction to Psych vol.1" already which was way too long).
Also, i put in a application to UniLodge ANU the first day they started application (that's how much i want to get into ANU ;) )
And you wouldn't know if there are alot of thieves down there?
Because i have this new $2000 LV Tote, and D&G v3i and tons more expensive stuff and clothes i seriously don't want to get robbed and stolen down there in Canberra (i live in Sydney) but i do practice karate (brown belt) and tai chi ... Don't really want to ruff house with ruffians though.

Last edited:

michell3x

xxx
HSC
Slidey said:
Well, I'll find out on the 20th of october because I'm only transferring colleges. :p
*jealous* What college are you in atm?

gaypsych101 said:
Also, i put in a application to UniLodge ANU the first day they started application (that's how much i want to get into ANU ;) )
And you wouldn't know if there are alot of thieves down there?
Because i have this new $2000 LV Tote, and D&G v3i and tons more expensive stuff and clothes i seriously don't want to get robbed and stolen down there in Canberra (i live in Sydney) but i do practice karate (brown belt) and tai chi ... Don't really want to ruff house with ruffians though.
Generally speaking, unilodge security is pretty good - you need a card for access around the building & there's security patrolling @ night, so random break ins aren't likely.

I'm not sure how multi-share apartments work & whether each individual room can be locked from the outside & inside but if not, then I'd be a bit worried about my things if I was living with people I didn't know...

gaypsych101

HSC
I hope i get into the unilodge thing then. I really don't like the idea of having to leave all my nice stuff back in Sydney, because my mom would just probably give it to the salvation army.

And on a side not, if i put in "i volinteered in the salvation arm" into my application do i need to provide proof of the said event?

Venusian

HSC
its the laundry where stuff gets stolen

and its usually during o-week when people get stuff stolen (cos if you see a random on your corridor you just rationalise it as a new person youve never met)

if youre worried take out contents insurance cos (tho im not sure for unilodge) the halls/colleges only take out minimal insurance (like $2000 max payout at johns) or like bruce (correct me if im wrong) take out none at all on student's belongings

for unilodge i think its swipe card only to your floor, then to your appartment and then again to your room - worse than the prison they call brugmann! :p - i wonder with all that security how youre ever suppose to meet anyone!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
michell3x said:
*jealous* What college are you in atm?
Hey. Sorry. I'm at Ursies. Still deciding whether or not to switch colleges. I do quite like it here but would much prefer to make my own food.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
littlewing69 said:
What are you aiming for? My prefs at the moment:

1. Arts/Law ANU
2. International Relations ANU
3. Arts ANU

I might change and put USyd Law in if I blitz the HSC, but it would seem unlikely...
i take it you go to canberra grammar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)