omg..how many of you guys finish ur exams with FULL bladders?!?! (1 Viewer)

Lorie

HSC
in the first english paper, oh my god i was gonna explode, nature wasn't calling..... it was screaming. When the exam finished i was so happy that i could go to the toliet and then they made us wait like 25 min after to collect the papers, and by the end of it i was nearly crying. And when we finally were allowed to get up, my bladder was so full i could barely walk, so i hobbled across the hall and eventully got to the toliet where i stayed for a good 6 or 7 min, that was my journey, and my god i'm an older wiser man because of it.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
vi9ilante said:
LOL....how many of u tried to play hero like me nd went in the exam without letting it all out first? ...BIG mistake, i was gooone at the end of the exams T_T
Never really happened to me. something related i guess, during the prelim finals last year for eco this guy was sitting next to me and I swear he farted like 8 times...some of them were silent others pretty loud...and some of em sounded wierd...they were like in 3 parts.... :eek:. It put off my performance.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Today's chem exam was pretty painful. Especially when you have to add the indicator:

drip
drip
drip

rusty_rouge

HSC
Shuter said:
I never have a problem? Didn't even think about it.

I always go the whole school day without going so it's really no different.
Lol - me too! Guys, you have to TRAIN yourselves to hold on for longer than two hours. It can be done - quite frankly, its dangerous to one's health to use our school toilets...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i have to go in between my 70 min periods but i usually go for the whole exams not needing to go to the toilets. the only exception was when i had a case of diarhhea during my english halfy...so i kkinda had to go during the exams and stuffed my exam :(

FinalFantasy

HSC
when i had exam, even wen i don't drink anything in da morning, go to da toilet once before the exam, i still end up w\ full bladder like half way through!! :( :( :(

goody

HSC
I go to an exam, I don't drink between the time I get up and till the end of the exam and my bladder's full when I leave.

Most exams though I never need to go and their usually 3-4 hour exams.

Seems to only happen during 2 hour ones.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The trick is not to drink a lot before an exam. Obviously if you drink 3 coffee's or a couple red bulls your going to either need to get up in the middle of the exam or be busting by the end. Even people at uni, who have been through exams for their entire schooling, and the HSC, are too stupid to realise this.

babywhitto

i dont...i have like a glass of water b4...and if im dying then water in there...but i dont need to go during or after...

get_born

you should always empty your bladder before an exam because otherwise you'd be rushing your exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)