Omg I Finnaly Did It!!! (1 Viewer)

caseylee

HSC
i know there is already a thread about moving out but im making a new one... me, my twin sister and my bf moved out together last week and it is so cool!!!! im scared to see the bills but were being sensible so i guess it will be ok... i just cant beleive i actually did it...ME!!!
me me me me me!!!!!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
caseylee said:
i know there is already a thread about moving out but im making a new one... me, my twin sister and my bf moved out together last week and it is so cool!!!! im scared to see the bills but were being sensible so i guess it will be ok... i just cant beleive i actually did it...ME!!!
me me me me me!!!!!

can i move in with u guyz?

caseylee

HSC
NO THREESOMES!!!! i love him too much and NO>>> im not an imbreader lol
i moved from 20k's out of town, to in town so its a pretty cool change, my boy friend lived 40 minouts away from me and i only got to see him once every three weeks or so, now that were living together i can actually go to school and do some work cus i use to miss him too much to concentrate...my Biology teacher is impressed lol

Pace_T

HSC
i wonder how long it'll be before you three start screaming and arguing with each other and wanting to switch back lol.

caseylee

HSC
Pace_T said:
i wonder how long it'll be before you three start screaming and arguing with each other and wanting to switch back lol.
oh its happend already but we love it lol...making up is the best part

Elo89

HSC
I'm so proud of you bud :) I was planning to move out next year but garuanteed i still wont have my p's or a car. But im still positive about it. lol. I'm gona come crash at your house sometime in the future lol

caseylee

HSC
Elo89 said:
I'm so proud of you bud :) I was planning to move out next year but garuanteed i still wont have my p's or a car. But im still positive about it. lol. I'm gona come crash at your house sometime in the future lol
yeah u stil gottu cum up n cheak it out its pretty mad but hurry b4 rob comes and takes the mad tv back!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)