• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

OMG jagshemesh (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Can you please stop reposting the same reply everywhere. It makes the task of helping people extremely difficut whereby you continue to post in threads which have not been active for over 2 years.

If you're that eager to bump up your post count you should try answering other questions (once would be fine) or post your own questions.:eek::burn:

jagshemesh

HSC
ari89 said:
Can you please stop reposting the same reply everywhere. It makes the task of helping people extremely difficut whereby you continue to post in threads which have not been active for over 2 years.

If you're that eager to bump up your post count you should try answering other questions (once would be fine) or post your own questions.:eek::burn:
Alright, I will stop, but I'm just trying to help here,... no offence to you, BUT just for your information if your reading this post and if your interested and really want to know; I'm not trying to boost my post count by reposting the same reply, I've also already posted 2 of my own questions and answered 3 other of someone elses' questions.

BTW: It is in fact not all over the place or everywhere!

BTW: Your original post on 'The Effects of Carbon Dioxide on the pH of Water' really really helped me quite a bit.

PS: Please try to spell the word 'difficult' properly, not/instead of 'difficut'!

PPS: Have a good day sir and enjoy it.

Thanks
Jagshemesh

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
None taken...it still doesnt change the fact that you've randomly posted the same thing 12+ times lol

Its just that people who finished the HSC 2 years ago don't really need their question answered hundreds of times...now its just going to be harder for people to find answers to their questions in a clogged up forum.

And hopefully the admin will delete this thread after tonight...

Anyway, you seem enthusiastic about biology so all the best with it

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Yeah, when you edit the entire contents of a post its courtesy to actually make note of it. Similarly, you could also actually write a new post in reply. I'm glad my post helped you. However, since I am not perfect (contrary to what my English Assessments demonstrated) I do make mistakes so I hope you can put your OCD aside and allow me to make the odd spelling mistake here and there. But of course...spelling errors in an online post really do make the best come back.

Good day to you too;)

Regards,

ari89

Edit: Ps. Please try to use correct English. For example, the word you're is in fact not spelt your so where mine was a simple typing error yours reflected a lack of grasp on the English language.
hahaha i took myself down to your level wooo (yes your is correct when used here)

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
Jagshemesh <-- This is how do you do in polish. ROFLMAO

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
As Atticus would say.

Starts with "P"
Ends in "rivate Message"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)