OMG probably failed (1 Viewer)

m3.4..012

hm...
had yr 11 half yearly exam..
#### only finished half of it.
T-T
i doubt i will get 50% for the half I wrote.:mad: :vcross: :vcross: :mad: :mad: :axedeath: :mad:

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Chilll~!!!!!!!!!
you're in year 11~!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

hehe.. Don't worry.. most of the students at my school didn't care jack about their marks for the whole of year 11... and they still got their act together fine as sunshine by year 12...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Just remember ... STUDY ... so that next year ... you will complete the paper and receive more than 50% of what you completed! There IS still hope! :)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I did that in year 11 too...would spend an hour on one part, 45 mins on the next, then had like 15 mins to write a whole essay.:eek:
By the time you get to the HSC, you will have English exams timing down to a fine art. Belieeeeeeve me!
Practicing in time limitis is absolutely essential in English. Unless you are an extraordinarily fast writer or manage to write VERY succintly, you will never get the timing right in the exams unless you have done a shitload of practice at this. So get ready for many times of sore hands ahead! Yay! ;)

JUB JUB

HSC
what do u think...

I've done 40% of my internal assessment and I haven't done very
well at all. I'm probably ranked towards the end of my course somewhere.... Is it still possible that I could get over 90 in my adv. hsc if I tried really hard?

what do I need to do-can anyone help me?

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Re: what do u think...

Originally posted by JUB JUB
I've done 40% of my internal assessment and I haven't done very
well at all. I'm probably ranked towards the end of my course somewhere.... Is it still possible that I could get over 90 in my adv. hsc if I tried really hard?

what do I need to do-can anyone help me?

not impossible... but u'll have to work... reeeaally hard.. -.-;;
how 'not very well' are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)