OMG this suX! (1 Viewer)

macca rockz

hey guys my mate got me on this site the other day,. and well just saying what you already know! i have one exam left and it SUX!, why is there so much crap flying about, about the stupid bloody HSC? i mean thers life after it just as thers life before it! but the only thing is that so many people want that stupid peice of paper saying that we have completed yr 12, and not just yr 10! i mean there are heaps of places to go, heaps of things to do, and yet we're all stressing about the stupid HSC! why? why the hell should we care? board of studies wants it to be sooo bloody hard and yet they want us all to pass it, but why do we need it? i mean shite theres nothing these days that you can get with out it!!!! its so stupid.. and you need a high bloody UAI to get into any university's and decent courses. its soo stupid!

well im going to stop the bitching before i get caought as im at skool, hehehehe, one exam left stupid DRAMA... just finished BIOLOGY, your free nik ;)... but aye almost done... wish you guys luck in all other exams if your not finished yet...

luv macca

sub

uhhh, nice rant...? what's the point of this thread? but i agree hsc is overrated...
and goodluck to u 2

Steph69

good on ya..i kno exactly hwo u feel!!!!...the point of this thread is to release the anger inside!!! i knwo how u feel....all this stress and pressure to perform high makes u feel so low if ya go shit i hate it

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
HSC always have been over rated and always will be!

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
The thing is if yo loook at the unemployment sitistics , you will find that YEar 10 ( with thier SC) students that drop out after they have gotten their SC , are one of the most Highly unemployed in australia.

So all you want to do is pass the HSC , and this will make your life a bit easier , espically when going to TAFE ( look it up in the Pink TAFE , book , If you have a HSC , you can enter most advanced diploma straight away)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
bah advanced dip goes for 1.5 years
im happy with one! :)

lil_emm

HSC
Timesplitter 01 said:
The thing is if yo loook at the unemployment sitistics , you will find that YEar 10 ( with thier SC) students that drop out after they have gotten their SC , are one of the most Highly unemployed in australia.

So all you want to do is pass the HSC , and this will make your life a bit easier , espically when going to TAFE ( look it up in the Pink TAFE , book , If you have a HSC , you can enter most advanced diploma straight away)
yeah thats good cause if you don't get the uai you want for Uni you can just do advanced diplomas through tafe then transfer into Uni. there are always loopholes. i agree though the HSC was a big anticlimax. it really is nothing to worry about i rekon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)