On line Study Group (1 Viewer)

section 1 from the CSSA trial where you have to answer Q about texts 1, 2 and 3

Whoever does witness, i got a Q:

has anyone studied the bedroom scene where Rachel gives Book her ex-husbands clothes and he questions her about the absence of buttons. Rachel proceeds to explain that buttons are considered to be a symbol of pride? What are the film techniques used to portray the meaning?

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
Modern Hot Chic said:
section 1 from the CSSA trial where you have to answer Q about texts 1, 2 and 3

Whoever does witness, i got a Q:

has anyone studied the bedroom scene where Rachel gives Book her ex-husbands clothes and he questions her about the absence of buttons. Rachel proceeds to explain that buttons are considered to be a symbol of pride? What are the film techniques used to portray the meaning?
i have no idea bout the questions sorry and as for the bedroom scene i dun actually remembered studyin that part......sorry im no help.

for those doing Physical journeys, I read an article called 'Jeremy's Footsteps'. Is this a good enough summary?

Physical journeys can also provide spiritual guidance and an opportunity to feel released. Such as example is the article "In Jeremy's footsteps". In response to her son's death, a mother embarks on a pilgram, a journey prposed to provide spiritual growth.

Physical journeys may also provide distractions from grief, overwhelming emotional experiences which threaten to consume you. The journey undertaken by this mother enables her to "tell my story, Jeremy's story..." and allows her to share her pain instead of bottling it up inside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)