Once a cheater, Always a cheater (1 Viewer)

Once a cheater, Always a cheater

• True

Votes: 52 58.4%
  • False

Votes: 37 41.6%

• Total voters

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
fair enough, sorry for sounding so harsh. it's not exactly like i have a lot of moral standing in this area anyway haha.

although i'm a habitual cheater, i very rarely intend for it to happen, i just sort of... well, it's like i reach a crossroads and turn left every time without looking where i'm going...? bad analogy.

that said, i respect that the fault is all mine.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah. like, i know what i'm doing, but at the time i can never bring myself to care enough to stop.

my mum thinks i should go into therapy for sex addiction. haha how sad. :s

alby

cool duckie
HSC
very sad, but a fairly typical parental response :p

i'm a bit like you i guess, though i'd like to say i wasnt. i dont intend to do it or go out expecting it to happen, but it does, and i dont stop it/pull away. stupid thing is - me.

last time it happend he kissed me, i tell him "i've got a boyfriend" (he didnt know/realise, i thought he did) and then in the next breath, "but it's ok" (stupid thing to say, but i meant ok as in not to get him cut/'i'm not angry or whatever at you') - fuck i'm shit with words!
better yet, i let him kiss me once or twice more...and THEN i finally get the 'control' (whatever you wanna call it) to realise "ooo..if i dont let him near my face he cant kiss me!", and hide my head against him (were dancing together at a club, close obviously).

stupid manda

jenni_k

HSC
mmm, interesting... from my own personal experience id say yes, once a cheater always a cheater. but maybe it was because i forgave him the 1st time that he cheated again... i dunno

Ronster

HSC
N/A
Verdict still out on this one, but here's a personal experience I can share

Personally, I think people who cheat are the scum of the Earth. If you are not happy in the relationship, just be honest and try to work things out peacefully (whether by sticking it out or parting ways). I have been in a relationship of eight years only to recently discover that my ex had cheated at least twice on me...but only after the relationship was over (in his mind). He didn't mention anything to me about his plans to run out on me. Hell, the dirtbag had already bought a house.
I had stressed numerous times before that if he were ever not happy in the relationship to just tell me and then move on. He is such a loser and a coward. People like him make others so untrusting of relationships. I will not be the fool ever again. Screw the lying and cheating cowards of this world! I hold onto the belief that everything come backs home eventually. Maybe he will find someone to love so much one day and then discover they have treated him the way he has treated me. Just to see this would be oh-so-nice.

HSC
Ronster said:

Personally, I think people who cheat are the scum of the Earth. If you are not happy in the relationship, just be honest and try to work things out peacefully (whether by sticking it out or parting ways). I have been in a relationship of eight years only to recently discover that my ex had cheated at least twice on me...but only after the relationship was over (in his mind). He didn't mention anything to me about his plans to run out on me. Hell, the dirtbag had already bought a house.
I had stressed numerous times before that if he were ever not happy in the relationship to just tell me and then move on. He is such a loser and a coward. People like him make others so untrusting of relationships. I will not be the fool ever again. Screw the lying and cheating cowards of this world! I hold onto the belief that everything come backs home eventually. Maybe he will find someone to love so much one day and then discover they have treated him the way he has treated me. Just to see this would be oh-so-nice.
You're old.

aj_number_10

HSC
ill tell you somthing my friend herman told me right. if youve cheated theres no point not cheating more cause youve already cheated so who cares.

i dont really see anything wrong with cheating as long as you still love the person you are cheating on

aj_number_10

HSC
Ronster said:

I had stressed numerous times before that if he were ever not happy in the relationship to just tell me and then move on. He is such a loser and a coward. .
Probably why he cheated on you
nothing worse than someone continously bringing that stuff up almost questioning ure feelings

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
ill tell you somthing my friend herman told me right. if youve cheated theres no point not cheating more cause youve already cheated so who cares.

i dont really see anything wrong with cheating as long as you still love the person you are cheating on
are you serious? it seems like you have no idea of what love is, because if you did, you would know that loving someone is to care, cherish, be grateful for, be LOYAL, be aware that this person is there for you. maybe if you don't see these things from your partner you will be pushed to cheat (although cheating or not is solely dependent on your own mind, actions, control) but while someone truly loves you, and gives up their life for you, and then you go and cheat on them, that is completely wrong, and many people are just hurt that way...it's not ok.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i know people will say that things change and that someone whos cheated wont do it again and all that, but i think that going out with someone who had cheated on previous girlfriends would make me really suspect of any female friends he has and the places he goes and that. i dont know if i'd be able to relax about it.

aj_number_10

HSC
mattys right
if the girl really loved u shed want u to b happy n if she cant b there 1 night then she shouldnt have a problem with u having sex or anything with others girls as long as at the end of the day u still love her

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
False.... totally depends on the relationship.. obviously there was something that pushed that person into cheating in the first place. if they were happy why would they want to be with someone else?

Ronster

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
Probably why he cheated on you
nothing worse than someone continously bringing that stuff up almost questioning ure feelings
True, but I only mentioned it when he seemed to be out there, away from me emotionally. I gave him an easy out and he chose to be a coward, which he has since admitted to and apologized for. I didn't throw this in his face everyday. We are talking eight years, which is a pretty big chunk of life.

His reasoning for screwing around on me was he wanted me find out and end the relationship. This was his way of distancing himself from me emotionally. How lame!

Further I was accused of causing his shortcomings in life...not pushing him to go back to school, not encouraging his writing, etc. I can admit to not "being there" at times, but never did I cheat nor would I allow this to happen. I respect myself and my bond with another too much for such triffling ways. It is so sad when people can't grow up and take responsibility for their actions!

If there is a true relationship built on love, then open relationships, fetishes, etc. should be communicated between partners, not hidden. When one part of a couple decides to hide what they are doing, obviously they know the other person in the "relationship" would not approve. Pretty weak! At this point, one should just grow up and leave the situation. Decent people are hurt deeply when they have given themselves to another faithfully only to have that person dump on them. A cheater truly deserves a harsh form of retribution for their actions. I guess they do receive this in a way; They have to live with themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)