One Tree Hill (2 Viewers)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
...stars Chad Michael Murray. Just saw the ad for it! Says that it'll start this summer.. woot! Can't wait!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah Chad Michael Murray is a pretty cool actor so I will keep my eye out for it. Do you know what the show is about:)?

Althea

Merethrond said:
Yeah Chad Michael Murray is a pretty cool actor so I will keep my eye out for it. Do you know what the show is about:)?
Yeah, I recently saw it advertised to... I think it is about two brothers falling for the same girl... maybe it is
a mini-series :confused:?

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Yeah, I recently saw it advertised to... I think it is about two brothers falling for the same girl... maybe its a mini-series :confused:?
Oh, OK. It is definitely not a mini-series though. They are currently filming season two:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
whut the ?? really it's coming to aus.. mad ! i've heard about One Tree Hill agessss ago. i thought we would never get it w00t. what day, channel & time ? in real life chad michael murray got engaged to one of the co-stars, in case nobody knew ^.^

Generator

HSC
N/A
You run like river, on like a sea
You run like a river runs to the sea

I'm so funny.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
whut the ?? really it's coming to aus.. mad ! i've heard about One Tree Hill agessss ago. i thought we would never get it w00t. what day, channel & time ? in real life chad michael murray got engaged to one of the co-stars, in case nobody knew ^.^
According to this thread, Ten will be airing it on Thursday and Friday at 7:30 PM:).

Fry

this show began in the US last year. we are more than a year behind! channel 9 had the rights to this show but knowing how badly they treat their teen shows, i think channel 10 bought it off them just like they did with The OC. go 10!!! i hope it does well though so they can show it during the ratings season. summer is the non-ratings period so that's why they are showing all these new shows and some old favourites.

oh yeah, ch9 better start showing Gilmore Girls soon..ive been waiting for ages!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
channel nine have all these good shows and don't promote them right
it shits me so much
i love gilmore girls

but chad michael murray is so hot
my friend saw him at pacific fair last summer
and she said he had a tatoo of chad on his arm
i would like to think it is fake
but i can't wait for this series to start

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah it must be crap though if it's getting aired in the non-ratings season. Perhaps channel 10 just wants to see how the ratings go, if they are good they will air it during ratings?? There's another show that looks good, summerland, it has ryan kwanten in it :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
this show began in the US last year. we are more than a year behind! channel 9 had the rights to this show but knowing how badly they treat their teen shows, i think channel 10 bought it off them just like they did with The OC. go 10!!! i hope it does well though so they can show it during the ratings season. summer is the non-ratings period so that's why they are showing all these new shows and some old favourites.
We are a long way behind America in most television shows:(. You would think the summer would be when the rating season would be, because it is the holidays and people have plenty of time to watch television:confused:. By the way, why would they start airing new shows on the non-ratings period:confused:?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
We are a long way behind America in most television shows:(. You would think the summer would be when the rating season would be, because it is the holidays and people have plenty of time to watch television:confused:. By the way, why would they start airing new shows on the non-ratings period:confused:?
yeah but its summer
ur out and about
like at the beach and stuff
during the winter people sit inside
get bored then watch tv

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Andrea86 said:
yeh.. and Smallville. Bloody channel 9!!
That is another show that I thought had been cancelled and I had subsequently given up on. We are so far behind America in this show:(.

mizz_smee said:
but chad michael murray is so hot
my friend saw him at pacific fair last summer
and she said he had a tatoo of chad on his arm
i would like to think it is fake
but i can't wait for this series to start
Apparently his nickname is "The Chad". What an awesome nickname:cool:.

yenta said:
Yeah it must be crap though if it's getting aired in the non-ratings season. Perhaps channel 10 just wants to see how the ratings go, if they are good they will air it during ratings??
If it was a crap show I doubt they would buy the rights to it. Plus, I have heard it is a good show:).

yenta said:
There's another show that looks good, summerland, it has ryan kwanten in it :)
That seems like a pretty "girlie" show to me. I think I will just watch the first few episodes to see what I think of it:).

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
yeah but its summer
ur out and about
like at the beach and stuff
during the winter people sit inside
get bored then watch tv
Hmm, I don't know. I think I watch just as much television in the Summer as I do in the Winter. You can't go to the beach at night:p.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Hmm, I don't know. I think I watch just as much television in the Summer as I do in the Winter. You can't go to the beach at night:p.
beach parties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)