onstage 06 (1 Viewer)

blueyez

HSC
im going to onstage tonight and i thought id start a thread about it. i also want somewhere to discuss it afterwards.

so is anyone else going?

did anyone get in/ know somone who got in?

Gummy_bear

HSC
Oh no! i totally forgot! I wonder if i can still get tickets.
Man, i cant believe i forgot. this sucks.
I want to see both programs too.
Where do i get tickets from? *stressing*

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
im afraid that if i go i'll be overcome with a fit of insurmountable jealousy.
plus i left it too late and im moving to melbourne in 3 days.

let us know if it sucks :D (kidding, good luck everyone.)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
blueyez said:
im going to onstage tonight and i thought id start a thread about it. i also want somewhere to discuss it afterwards.

so is anyone else going?

i went last night to se program a and the acts were briliant my fav were " avery mello drama" " do it for the penguins"and c'est la vie " the reason in why i loved c'est le vie is becuase the guy spoke in total french gibbberish he was great
What'd you love?
now me and my clas are discusing what we wannna do
i'm freakin out as wel seing al the great irps ohh im so scared but il be heaps of fun . yet looking at the topics for the group performances i can se a bit of worrry and cliche stories

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
fleepbasding said:
my brother is in the factory/percussion group.
that one was great to i liked how they used sounds to do the main production of things. and it was the first group of 6 that i though actually worked !

katiecutt

HSC
blueyez said:

so is anyone else going?

hi yeh im going on Tuesday, how was it!!! im happy to discuss it after! what are you doing for you IP?
Katie

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Ahh I went there tonight. Brilliant! I saw the Program B - I loved the Prickly Pair and A Hole in the Sky - PENGUINS ARE THE BEST!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
HinikuTheNinja said:
Ahh I went there tonight. Brilliant! I saw the Program B - I loved the Prickly Pair and A Hole in the Sky - PENGUINS ARE THE BEST!
OMG me too! Hey maybe you saw me there, I was wearing a salmon coloured polo shirt and had short spikey hair.

bron_the_ambo

HSC
I went on Monday afternoon and saw program A
it was really really good.
it was good to see the diffrent styles used.
and how some people used wit and some used humor.
and yeah.
good
5 kudos

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i saw program a last night, it was fantastic! i really loved the angels in america performance, that was tops. and all the groups were great as well, clearly better than last year, although the last one was a little meh. it was still good though. the bicycle performance and the suit one cracked me up so much "the suit made me do it" lol. overall i thought it was excellent. im a bit intimidated now though - it was like "We have to be this good now? eeek!" haha. but they've certainly set the standard for all of us to aim towards!

blueyez

HSC
vogue said:
blueyez sarah??
you tool, i told you who i was before. you could have asked me at school.

anyway, i went to see program A on saturday night, it was so awesome, as everyone in my drama class knows, it has inspired me to do the best damn monologue i can find for my IP and get in next year.

my favourite from prog A was "A verry mellow drama" i loved the intertextuality and songs. i also liked the suits monologue, it was really effective. infact i liked most of them. as i said i want to get in next year.

what is everyone else doing for their IPs?/ what have people done in the past to get good marks?

oh, does anyone know if tickets are still available for program B? i really want to see it as well.

blueyez

HSC
katiecutt said:
hi yeh im going on Tuesday, how was it!!! im happy to discuss it after! what are you doing for you IP?
Katie
what'd you think of it? i thought program A was great, im doing a monologue for my IP.

lou22

HSC
hey everyone - sounds like onstage is top quality (as it should be i guess!)
im thinking of doing a mime for my ip, and i found out after i booked to see onstage that program A has a guy performing mime!
ive booked for friday night 7:30pm - does anyone know how i can find out if it is program a??
thank you!

^mel^

HSC
fleepbasding said:
my brother is in the factory/percussion group.

was he the leader guy or the taller guy?

my favourite piece was cest la vie, he held the audiences attention so well, but all of the pieces were fabulous. i think it was even better than last year. I was a bit annoyed that there were absolutely no scriptwriting journals there, because that's what i'm doing and would love to see a good scriptie's journal to know what i'm aiming for there.

anyway congrats to everyone at onstage, there were some fantastic ideas.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
^mel^ said:
was he the leader guy or the taller guy?

my favourite piece was cest la vie, he held the audiences attention so well, but all of the pieces were fabulous. i think it was even better than last year. I was a bit annoyed that there were absolutely no scriptwriting journals there, because that's what i'm doing and would love to see a good scriptie's journal to know what i'm aiming for there.

anyway congrats to everyone at onstage, there were some fantastic ideas.
The tall one!

HSC
OMG i am goin to cry!!! i watched program B and sumone did wat i was going to do i am soooo upset-i was like crying in the theatre lol...
anyway i actually really didnt like the mechanics one i hate girls playing guys parts and i didnt think it was funny. State of Play was heaps good, Re-search was very confronting and the prickly pair was the best one ,she was so funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)