Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - fully... its so boring talking about normal things... this is a "great escape"... Somewhere to come and just talk bout whatever without any (sorry, MUCH) criticism... Ah, the serenity! haha

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaa.... true... congratulations... hahaha... HOORAY for, um, er... US! hahaha... Now, in other news - how are the underpant gnomes?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
the underpant gnomes? god, where have i been?
China?

Originally posted by Trigger189
argh, where the fuck am i?!
Nepal?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ALL THIS IS A BIT LIKE WHERE'S WALLY - HEY! hahahahahahaha... oh well. was i right?!?!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by kalinda
didnt we stay longer with the wedding post?
grk_style noted that you guys stayed "on topic" for 20 posts not that you stayed on the one subject for 20 posts.

nattyb

HSC
totally lost and oblivious to what you people are talking about, i might join cmaddogz to Nepal of course only if that alright with you cmaddogz, i'd hate to intrude upon your adventure hahahahahaha im losing it!!!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by nattyb
totally lost and oblivious to what you people are talking about, i might join cmaddogz to Nepal of course only if that alright with you cmaddogz, i'd hate to intrude upon your adventure hahahahahaha im losing it!!!!
the more the merrier... massive partay, but just us two... otherwise shit could get outta control! how contradicting i am... MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nattyb

HSC
ok i promise it will just be me, should be fun never been to Nepal ( not to live up to the blonde stereotype but thats the place where the DaliLama lives isnt it????) I LOVE PARTIES TOO THOUGH I CAN GET BORING WHEN YOUR THE OLNY SOBER ONE THERE but hey its all fun and games

nattyb

HSC
please take no notice of all the spelling mistakes, eating and typing dont mix well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)