Onstage 2004 (2 Viewers)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hey you guys!!! first off, jem - gigtologaminity has just been entered into the dictionary as "The feeling of loving someone when you really should not. This is because it's damaging to both your physical and inner self"... secondly - cupids great... cept he's frustrating...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
great word.

i will continue to have cupid on my Evil List. either he's making me miserable, or making me make other people miserable with the sole purpose of making me miserable anyway. glad to hear you guys are on his good side tho...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
but then nobody would fall in love ever... cupid is a necessary evil. but i can bitch about him all i want.
Cupid is a slut!

Originally posted by grk_styl
i'm not anymore....grrr! I'm starting to wonder whether it's cupid, or whether it's just guys in general that are evil!
All men are bastards jem, and the sooner you learn that and take up an interest in sport, the better.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
Yep...as you know Sparky, I am searching for my five...can't seem to find it...

Hey, is there anyone who thinks their piece (IP or GP) is onstage standard?)
Fuk yeah!! I'm brilliant, Top of the state! :p... na, I dont think were the best of the best, but were pretty damn good!

nattyb

HSC
natty b is here

i have been in here for ages, it died down for a while, not to kill the whole mood of avoiding drama talk but could i throw my ip idea off of you guys im kinda stuck.

basically im being sylvia plath but im looking towards absurdism against realism. The first half is based around the sylvia that she was expected to act like just after her suicide attempt, the other half is the person she was inside, tormented and insane. i want my play to be really profound and mind blowing and really it all lies in the script but i cant write that well.

any ideas would be great

for those of you who dont know sylvia plath she was a poet who tried to kill herself then became slightly famous got married had kids her husband left she went insane again and killed herself by taking sleeping tablets and shoving her head in a gas oven, with only the gas on. set in the 1950's london/american accent.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Skillo said:
Yep...as you know Sparky, I am searching for my five...can't seem to find it...

Hey, is there anyone who thinks their piece (IP or GP) is onstage standard?)
i've found mine, but a) he wouldn't look at me twice and b) there are irrevocable complications of my own making.

onstage? excuse me while i hide in the corner and chortle hysterically at such a suggestion. i'll be thrilled if i get more than fifteen out of thirty for each. i am way too busy panicking about extension history to even think about drama. you guys are the one exception.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I just seem to be 'really good friends' with most guys...

Eh. I guess that's better...in a way.

Our GP is moving along quite nicely, we have our progress assessment first week back! GRRRRRRR. It has to be completed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)