Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha... what lines are they? yes, im vulgar, disguisting, etc, etc... But deep down, i really am just a pimp-hustler - haha, jokes... i'm actually semi-normal in real-life, i swear ;) hahaha

nattyb

HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
to that i say.... wait for it..

my "manhood" as you put it will never be put in question my dear cyber-geek... for you see that my ding dong schlong equals that of the length of king kong... hence, i fear not... for the cold shall still hold my "manhood" in good steed.... ;)

and with that, i say TOUCHE'!!! hehe

*clasps hands in air in victory*

btw, im still waiting for a taker on the naked thing... i mean - form what im saying above, all the ladies should be jumping at the oppurtunity ;) hahaha.. NOT... i love the net... full of wonderful stories

SOMEBODY HAS A FEW ISSUES WITHT THEIR PEENY WEENIE!!!!! NOT THAT IM SAYING IT PEENY I'LL LET OTHERS BE THE JUDGE OF THAT. ILL GET NAKED NOT IN FRONT OF ANYONE AND NEVER IN NEPAL BUT HEY, IM PLANNING TO TRY OUT FOR BIG BROTHER NEXT YEAR AND I WOULD HAVE SHOWERS AND STUFF NORMALLY THERE IF I GET IN!!!!!!!! YOU CAN COME WITH CARSON YOU AND ME THE PARTY ANIMALS IT COULD BE FUN

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by nattyb
SOMEBODY HAS A FEW ISSUES WITHT THEIR PEENY WEENIE!!!!! NOT THAT IM SAYING IT PEENY I'LL LET OTHERS BE THE JUDGE OF THAT. ILL GET NAKED NOT IN FRONT OF ANYONE AND NEVER IN NEPAL BUT HEY, IM PLANNING TO TRY OUT FOR BIG BROTHER NEXT YEAR AND I WOULD HAVE SHOWERS AND STUFF NORMALLY THERE IF I GET IN!!!!!!!! YOU CAN COME WITH CARSON YOU AND ME THE PARTY ANIMALS IT COULD BE FUN

lmao.

Ohhhhh, can I come on BB? How cool! lol

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
NO JEM! You ruin fucking everything... this is just Nat + I.... for once i want to have fun, naked fun at least - but still fun! So fuck off and leave us alone (haha, sorry that was mean - got stuck in character)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
no, no - AND NO!!! That's it, it's final - you can't come... Sorry!

BTW, i wont be here for a little bit - off to Fiji for a while tomorrow! hooray! Can't wait... C y'all later!

nattyb

HSC
NOW NOW YOU TWO STOP ARGUING IM SURE WE CAN ALL HAVE LOTS OF NAKED FUN IN HOT TUBS AND THE GREEK ISLES AND FIJI AND NEPAL AND HELL WHY NOT ALL OVER THE WORLD AND PLEASE TRY OUT FOR BB WITH ME IT WOULD BE AWSOME TO KNOW SOMEONE, WHO KNOWS WE COULD BOTH GET IN AND WE COULD BE SITTING THERE ONE DAY AND REALISE THAT WE KNOW EACH OTHER. IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT FOR BB I DOUBT ILL GET IN BUT I CANT WAIT TO TRY, HEY EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR TAMWORTH ON AUSTRALIAN IDOL THATS MY TOWN (DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME) HOW VERY VERY EXCITING.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by nattyb
NOW NOW YOU TWO STOP ARGUING IM SURE WE CAN ALL HAVE LOTS OF NAKED FUN IN HOT TUBS AND THE GREEK ISLES AND FIJI AND NEPAL AND HELL WHY NOT ALL OVER THE WORLD AND PLEASE TRY OUT FOR BB WITH ME IT WOULD BE AWSOME TO KNOW SOMEONE, WHO KNOWS WE COULD BOTH GET IN AND WE COULD BE SITTING THERE ONE DAY AND REALISE THAT WE KNOW EACH OTHER. IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT FOR BB I DOUBT ILL GET IN BUT I CANT WAIT TO TRY, HEY EVERYONE LOOK OUT FOR TAMWORTH ON AUSTRALIAN IDOL THATS MY TOWN (DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME) HOW VERY VERY EXCITING.
I wasn't arguing. lol It's just Carson getting all moody and not wanting me to go to nepal and have fun hot tub nights.

oh, by the way, I would LOVE to try out for big brother!!!!!!!!!! This bunch have already started the hot tub antics :p

Originally posted by glycerine
I love drama students :p
lol We're weird and loveable all at the same time. And we're quite random....very, very random. Like there's a million thoughts bolting around in our minds.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
lol We're weird and loveable all at the same time. And we're quite random....very, very random. Like there's a million thoughts bolting around in our minds. [/B][/QUOTE]

ha!
yeh right. we're actually sczephronic-how do you spell the damn word?- freaks who want to either kill every "normal " human being out there(me) or have oOo:eek: ooo's with them on a bubbler or hot tub( gky and doggie dude).. then kill them.
drama is not drama. it is not fake.
it is life. it is what you all want to do. it is what you all want to be....
its gonna kill you all one day....... ---its---a---consipracy---........:burn:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
ha!
yeh right. we're actually sczephronic-how do you spell the damn word?- freaks who want to either kill every "normal " human being out there(me) or have oOo:eek: ooo's with them on a bubbler or hot tub( gky and doggie dude).. then kill them.
drama is not drama. it is not fake.
it is life. it is what you all want to do. it is what you all want to be....
its gonna kill you all one day....... ---its---a---consipracy---........:burn: [/B]

gosh, i'm worried. lol

well the world is a stage, and we are all characters!

oh and lol at the bubbler reference. We still haven't moved on from that. lol

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
guess who's black, black again... *COUGH* i mean:
guess who's back, back again!?!

I am! Woo dippidy doo! Back form Fiji and had a fucken brilliant time... Ah, i could die now and be content with life...

kalinda

HSC
mmmmmmmmmmmmm fiji sounds like fun
heard there is good shoppin there too

kalinda

HSC
looks great - nice white sun, hot yellow sun, crystal blue water - i wanna go
did they have all of the water sports there

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
heaps, and heaps... inderdible amounts... the website doesn't do the island justice...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
i saw program b and writers onstage and onscreen. i liked waterline, i almost cried during kiss from a rose so nice choice of music there! i loved nutcase (that will guy in it was cute!) and the damsel, the peacock shat me to tears (but i concede it was really well done) and i couldn't hear a word of what the anarchist guy was saying even tho i was in the second row. but i have to say, saw a big influence by brett brown's piece from assassins last year (the JFK guy in the suit with the accent and the beard). he was brilliant...obviously the guy who did The Liar (who was average) saw that. my friend who was in the year above me got on the shortlist for onstage but didn't make it...having seen who did, she should have! she deserved to be seen by everyone!!! but i love onstage, i find it so inspiring every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)