Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ahahahahahaha we r all messed in the head. u know the old joke about how if ur IP character isn't crazy, u must be...

we finished our GP yesterday! it;s funny as, not good but funny. i am being created before being born and the others are the CEO of hell, her assistant Sheryl ("i hate boring people.oh and them that lick their pitchforks after stabbin people"), and errol, who likes a bit of the holy spirit (glug glug!) and i'm getting the seven deadly sins put into me...take the piss out of everyone from gretel killeen to the two fat ladies.it's shit but we have fun. we have to perform the damn thingson fri. :eek:

welshi

HSC
ahahahahahaha we r all messed in the head. u know the old joke about how if ur IP character isn't crazy, u must be...

we finished our GP yesterday! it;s funny as, not good but funny. i am being created before being born and the others are the CEO of hell, her assistant Sheryl ("i hate boring people.oh and them that lick their pitchforks after stabbin people"), and errol, who likes a bit of the holy spirit (glug glug!) and i'm getting the seven deadly sins put into me...take the piss out of everyone from gretel killeen to the two fat ladies.it's shit but we have fun. we have to perform the damn thingson fri. :eek:

nattyb

HSC
ok so you do realise you posted that twice.

WELL GUYS IM DONT. I WAS MARKED YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SO AWSOME. I KILLED IT. CHEERING. WELL GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT.. OH BY THE WAY IF ANY OF YOU GET INTO ONSTAGE SEND ME AN E-MAIL AND ILL COME AND WATCH I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO KICKED MY BUT HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

LOVE YOU ALL. ITS BEEN GREAT. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LIVES

welshi

HSC
what. ur buggering off? i got marked on fri, killed em dead, and i still plan on comin back here regularly to bitch withmy drama bitches. :p

lessthanjake

Nutcase singer

OMG!

I went to see a band play the other night in ACT and recognised the lead singer was from NUTCASE! Turns out one of them is in some awesome Canberra ska band called Los Capitanes which is feature artist on www.mp3.com.au!!!!!!!!!

They got a website n everything!!!

check it out!!!!

LTJ xoxox

lessthanjake

busted

busted...

Im one of Tim's mates.
He'd kick my ass if he knew i was postings this stuff.
hehe

LTJ

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Hehe im not really a drama student but hey im just chekin out the drama threads... anyway guess what some guys from our school got nominated for ONSTAGE!! YAY!! and this guy got nominated for both his IP and GP!!! Hes like good at everything he's a good singer too i bet he'll get into Encore too! hehehe tis exciting!

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Skillo said:
Hellllloooo Trumpet Geek. Question: How did they find out they were nominated? What schoollll?
newtown!! i duno how they found out - it was in the student news at roll call!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)