Onstage Nominations yet? (1 Viewer)

sj1990

HSC
Hey guys, has anyone received a writer's onstage/onscreen nomination yet? Or heard of one? Seriously wondering when they come out/if they've already come out and I've missed my chance!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm fairly certain they don't come out for a while yet.

sj1990

HSC
Awesome! Started worrying after the performance people got notified already. I thought it was a bit soon...I think it's before the end of term though, isn't it?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not sure about end of term, but I think it is before the exams take place. Try not to worry about it. Just be pleased if you get it.

azoelix

HSC
Hey there... just thought I would drop in and give you a quick update. I was nominated this year for my Individual Porject (Monologue), and I received my nomination letter on Friday last week (September 19th, i think.) Hope this helps. :)

Aeriff

HSC
Hey there... just thought I would drop in and give you a quick update. I was nominated this year for my Individual Porject (Monologue), and I received my nomination letter on Friday last week (September 19th, i think.) Hope this helps. :)
Nominations aren't a guarantee you'll get to perform at OnStage, right? (My IP was Promotions, so in my case shown at OnStage). What happens after nominations?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
After nominations comes the selection process. The list is slowly whittled down the the final performers.

Linxthesontaran

HSC
I beleive all non performers do not get notified about the selection process as they dont need to be involved. This means that you wont find out until the IP and Gp performance people are chosen.

thatjayderig

HSC
we dont find out until november about on screen mid november so my teacher tells me :)

gabgab

HSC
yeah, we got nominated for group and we dont find out if we were successful until after everyone has finished their written exams. so i presume that they wouldn't bother telling the written people because you don't need to send another copy (movies have to be sent in of the performances) and they would just tell you if you got selected. im only guessing though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)