Opinion on History Essays (1 Viewer)

waves2xv14

HSC
Hey guys, just wondering for these essays is it better to have 3 very elaborate points as paragraphs on a question or to have several smaller paragraphs relating to the question that support your argument.

For example 'To what extent can Nazism in power be seen as totalitarianism in the period 1933 to 1939'. There are numerous points for and against in this question. Some people probably can do several strong paragraphs on everything, but I'm a slow writer and in 45 minutes i only average about 3-4 pages. So basically just wondering is it better to write 3 elaborate points but miss things or write several shorter paragraphs so I'm getting everything in?

Cheers, and good luck to everyone doing the exam

NinaChapps

HSC
I'm like you and a slow writer, so I just focus on the main points most relating to the question and elaborate on those. This hasn't stopped me from getting good marks at any time, so If you cant include everything , I'm sure you can still get high marks.

waves2xv14

HSC
Yeah I know what you mean people can write so much :/ yeaah that's what I usually do but I get marked down by not adding small little points in. Im just hoping for average marks tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)