Opinion Poll: Gillard v. Abbott (1 Viewer)

Gillard or Abbott?

• Total voters

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Lol yeah with a masters in philosophy, at the end of which he decided to stick with Christianity.
Well he was Jesuit educated so that would explain that, oddly enough.

I know a lot of intelligent people who went to my school who are still believers even after doing a lot of philosophy. It's just the Jesuits basically brainwash you.

Lentern

HSC
Well he was Jesuit educated so that would explain that, oddly enough.

I know a lot of intelligent people who went to my school who are still believers even after doing a lot of philosophy. It's just the Jesuits basically brainwash you.
Yeah but Abbott isn't a believer in the kind of intellectualised/ progressive way like a Kirby or a Blair, he's a rank dogmatist.

Existential

HSC
N/A
so abbott's a rhodes scholar, but that's no use when he's a.... well i guess dogmatist sums it up. :/

Motvoo

HSC
There will come a time in the future, when people are actually happy with the government they have chosen ..... nah, just kidding!

Existential

HSC
N/A
There will come a time in the future, when people are actually happy with the government they have chosen ..... nah, just kidding!
heehehe

^ Liberal voter
lol rainman, in reality there are far more swinging voters than it appears. you cant just point a finger at someone with a differing opinion and classify them as a certain voter (even though its a safe bet to do so with you).

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
heehehe

lol rainman, in reality there are far more swinging voters than it appears. you cant just point a finger at someone with a differing opinion and classify them as a certain voter (even though its a safe bet to do so with you).
Exactly.

Existential

HSC
N/A
kwatevalol

btw, comments on the poll outcome as it stands? i thought the pm would do much worse than she is. considering the difficult position the gov't finds itself in, shes not doing too bad tbh.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The person my electorate put in power pretty much has Labor by the balls...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Windsor, but he isn't really doing anything. He's basically saying "Holy fuck, you guys are idiots."

Lentern

HSC
Windsor, but he isn't really doing anything. He's basically saying "Holy fuck, you guys are idiots."
He's widely tipped to be retiring. Amidst the desperate manoeuvring of Rudd, Oakeshott, Wilkie and the Greens he is probably the one outside figure genuinely interested in assisting the government in being effective. As such I imagine his grievances will tend to be aired more internally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)