opinions on this (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Wasn't there already a discussion on this? Studies (im not going to find them) have shown that more attractive people on average earn more money. End of Discussion.

skynet89

HSC
that was just an aside. the topic was i never see an attractive girl from a struggling/poor background. which doesnt make sense because even without makeup/clothes you can still have good looks

HSC
skynet89 said:
that was just an aside. the topic was i never see an attractive girl from a struggling/poor background. which doesnt make sense because even without makeup/clothes you can still have good looks
warning: generalisations.

rich guys, even if not attractive physically have other means by which to attract "hawt chix" which over the course of several generations, creates a gene pool tending towards people who are physically attractive.

as a result, there is a higher percentage of "hawt chix" attending private schools, and public schools in areas which richer people tend to live.

there is also the fact that they can afford better skin care, pampering sessions and well cut clothes that flatter their bodies.

edit: also, their body language is more attractive due to the way they are brought up.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
^^ rich guys, even if they're unnattractive, will attract hot girls [e.g. Jamie Packer (UGLY but rich) and Erica Baxter (HOT) BECAUSE OF THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY ARE RICH... and maybe they have a nice personality.

But mostly because of the money.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this will probably spark a lot of arguments but anyway discuss.

is it just me or do you rarely see white girls who come from a poor/struggling background.

was just curious because i went to bondi today for the first time in ages and everyone there(the girls at least) were just rich and white.

is there some correlation in socio economic status / race

i just think they've got a fair better lifestyle/ nutrition + money + white race --> less stress from working to get into uni/job or something like that.

boris

Banned
HSC
yes race is important

white>yellow>arab>black>animals>abos

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
skynet89 said:
is it just me or do you rarely see beautiful girls who come from a poor/struggling background.
I have a friend who was born in the former Soviet Union and she's downright stunning. But when you re-draw the lines on the map to accomodate the fall of communism in eastern Europe, she's from the continent's poorest nation, and they lived close to the border, so they really felt the bite of Ceseacsu's idiocy in Romania, when he seemed intent upon driving the country into the ground.

So how does that fall into your "rich girls are hot girls" hypothesis?

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I have a friend who was born in the former Soviet Union and she's downright stunning. But when you re-draw the lines on the map to accomodate the fall of communism in eastern Europe, she's from the continent's poorest nation, and they lived close to the border, so they really felt the bite of Ceseacsu's idiocy in Romania, when he seemed intent upon driving the country into the ground.

So how does that fall into your "rich girls are hot girls" hypothesis?
outlier

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
lol bondi is just british backpackers. unattractive imo.

Tristanator

HSC
skynet89 said:
this will probably spark a lot of arguments but anyway discuss.

is it just me or do you rarely see beautiful girls who come from a poor/struggling background.

was just curious because i went to bondi today for the first time in ages and everyone there(the girls at least) were just gorgeous.

is there some correlation in socio economic status / looks

i just think they've got a fair better lifestyle/ nutrition + money --> less stress from working to get into uni/job or something like that.
Opposite for me. I get annoyed that all the good looking girls are always no hopers.

XPac2

HSC
Life isnt a fairy tale. There are no Cinderella's or Snow Whites in the real world. Most girls today who come from a troubled background go down the wrong path. So i have the utmost respect for anyone who comes back and still manages to kick some serious ass.

As for the beauty part, i dont pay much attention to it. Most "HOT" chicks are bitches anyway, and thats not who i wanna be with.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
basically agree with all the more money=better resources=usually more refined upbringing etc etc

it doesn't really matter in the end though imo. so many epic bogan trash yucky swearing smoking dirty slutty girls from relatively poor places out there who manage to attract guys somehow, assuming they aren't being paid by the hour. Granted their boyfriends are their gross male equivalent so I guess trash attracts trash, idk.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Lets be honest...

the poor westie chicks aren't hot because they can't compare to their late teen/early twenties eastern subs cousins due to the two pregnancies and the cigarette burns from their delinquent boyfriends.

Failing that, clothes and cosmetics could have something to do with it.... its a stretch though

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I think you forget the magical part about usually hot girls being at the beach and ugly girls not being at the beach due to their insecurities about their body.

It's merely a case of the beach being the common trait. Expensive properties are near the beach, hot girls travel to the beach... not all hot girls live near the beach.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
skynet89 said:
Nop.
Beautiful chick, good friends with my younger sister (1 year younger), family not all that rich, parents separated.

She thinks im hot too :shy:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Attractive women marry wealthier men, generally, which results in more attractive chldren from wealthier families, and the process repeats.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lawl. dom and i have a consensus on this.

rich guys = pick up hawter girls = at least average looking babies.

the cycle continues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)