• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

[OPINIONS]Trial HSC Exam[OPINIONS] (1 Viewer)

sharul

Bored Of Studies?Hell Yea
HSC
hey guys i just wanted to get your opinions i had an exam last thursday , and since i was ill it was defered to today friday.....but i am again today felling very ill to get out of bed, and the holidays are tommorow, do you think its a good idea to defer a defered examination???This Is 2Unit Maths, i have done all my other exam its just this one, that was with the days i was sick on wednesday,thursday,friday.

This week was a cram btw Bio-Tuesday, Legal-Wednesday, Business-Thursday,Maths(defered)-Friday

English was last Monday/Tuesday....

please assist me guys...

jamesfirst

HSC
Might aswell defer it and do well next time than to perform poorly when youre sick

jamesfirst

HSC
Estimate is a fail... my friend got an estimate for his chemistry exam :D and the average was shit. Because only handful of people are good at Chemistry in our school.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Estimate is a fail... my friend got an estimate for his chemistry exam :D and the average was shit. Because only handful of people are good at Chemistry in our school.
I thought it was supposed to be the estimate according to your current rank and how everyone else did... was he smack, bang in the middle?

jamesfirst

HSC
Actually, he didn't get an estimate. He didn't get a mark because he will one according to how well he performs in the trials.

So if he fails his trials, his half yearlies mark is Fucked

If he aces, his half yearlies mark is orgasmic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)