Option: Improving Performance (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I have an assessment task and there are two essay questions for Option 9.5 Improving performance that I am having a little trouble structuring can anybody please help me? ...

Q1: What are the coaching considerations for improving performance? Your answer should cover establishing training programs, overtraining and the use of technology.

and

Q2: For a named sport, design a training sessin for the team that could be used for the first training session of the season. You will need to show how this training session will cater for new players as well as players who may have had several months out of the sport chosen.

mandarin465

for the second question just do it in table format to talk about hte training session and then explain underneath how it caters for new and returning players
and for hte first one just start with a broad explanation of coaching considerations and then just go through the syllabes explaining each of the points and expanding on it just talk about how you need to establish a program that prevents overtraining and utilises the use of technology
those questions sound pretty easy

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Without Wings said:
if you included wot i put you wouldnt even pass, that info is only an outline of some of the stuff that should be included and it is in no way applied to the question. the info for the last question is background information knowledge, and is not actually part of the question. please actually read what has been posted before replying in future, also if you don't wish to reply with a helpful comment, than dont reply at all.
.... imaginary rep rewarded ....

Thank you Without_Wings I think this is like the 3rd time you have helped me you are an absolute life saver.

And thank you mandarin

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)