orange csu??? (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
anyone, anyone at all!!!!
i dont no anyone there, or anyone who is going?
can anyone tell me about the place?!?
cheers

chartster

HSC
my advice is to go on a "one day summer holiday" to the place if you are reasonably close and check it out there.

I live in sydney and intend doing so for Bathurst, although I am enrolled as a DE student I indend going full time Semester 2 this year. :)

BALLZ_87

HSC
hey well i live in molong and its only 20 mins from orange, but im goin to bathurst next year. i've gone on tours of orange campus and its totally kool its a agy place but hey thats a bonus on its self. i have a friend thats goin there next year to study nursing. but the cold factor well it does snow in winter and its cold but the rest of the year is fairly warm. Orange is a awsome place to party as well, thats were we all head. Um i dont no what else to say, its a small campus compared to bathurst, but it has a popular footy team and a winery and stock i think, im looking back a few years here, but there is info on the csu website u should check it out. but all in all its a mad uni and id recommend it

Last edited:

Loo

HSC
hey, tha friend ballz ws talking about would be me, im from around molong too, and i will be studying at orange this year doing nursing.... its a nice area, quite a small campus, but hey, its the country, and thats how we like it... so what are you studying?
what accom do you have?

K

katie_tully

I went to the Orange campus last year to watch a game of Rugby. It's going to be mostly full of those "Ag" types, so I should fit in.
I'm still considering doing it by distance so I don't have to travel or relocate. I'm lazy you see.

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
Orange is an agie place so if you're from Sydney its best not to go there. You would prefer Bathurst because Bathurst has a lot less agies (actually I hardly ever see them).

Also I find Orange (and yes I have been there) a worse place to live. Now Orange people will come on and probably abuse me and say "orange has more people" but they only have maybe 3 or 4 thousand extra (really not much).

Plus it is the quality of people rather than the quantity. Those extra few thousand in Orange are the 'housing commission' types. So it really isn't anything to brag about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)