order (1 Viewer)

Wackedupwacko

HSC
lol generally in reading time i flip around check out all the questions and teh question 8, which takes about a minute.. the remaining 4 minutes i look at the circle geo... usually i finish it before the actual exam starts (not on paper of course) ... nifty eh?

as for actual order... integrations always first.. so i do that...
graphs usually 2nd so i do that... then i usually find the induction/reduction questions and do those... followd by conics, mechanics, whatever else is there and finally question 8 .. unless question 8 isnt hard..

P

pLuvia

I always just do it in order, during reading time I used it to skim through the paper, check out the Q8, the mechanics, conics questions. Attempted to do them in my head and hopefully the method comes out in my head.

I timed it so that I would finish the first 6 questions in the first 1.5 hours then the rest on Q7 and Q8 and rechecking got me through my tests :D

Wackedupwacko

HSC
o yea timing :
question 1-4 in under 1 hour question 5 around the 1:10 mark 6 about 1:30-40
rest for 7 and 8

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Wackedupwacko said:
o yea timing :
question 1-4 in under 1 hour question 5 around the 1:10 mark 6 about 1:30-40
rest for 7 and 8
so approximately 20mins for last 2 questions??

haque

HSC
Watch out for silly mistakes no matter what order u do it-try and leave about 1 hour to check-i.e go quickly so u've at least attempted ost if not all the questions then in the remaining time look over the calculation questions instead of the prove ones(here's where i wasted my time in checking for this year's hsc-cos once u've proved it u don't really need to check it-however the calculation q bring in the silly mistakes-taht's why conics is my favourite lol).

cheney31

HSC
felix_js said:
I KnOw HoW tO AlTeRnAtE LoWeR CaSe aNd UpPeR CaSe!!!

no u dont
it's

I kNoW hOw To AlTeRnAtE lOwEr CaSe AnD uPpEr CaSe!

lol

friction

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
That's a good guide, especially if your teacher is a retard, and trys to do volumes before integration, or mechanics before rectellinear motion in 3 unit.
You know what is really funny. We did that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)