ORGASMS - faking it, etc (1 Viewer)

oh2sxc

HSC
haha how does having an orgasm without ejaculation weird you out? i thought it would be easier for you to handle?

Leah.Midd

HSC
oh2sxc said:
haha how does having an orgasm without ejaculation weird you out? i thought it would be easier for you to handle?
i guess itd b weird because alot of girls wouldnt be used to a guy cumming without ejaculation. but yer it does happen, nothing to be weirded out by.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
bernz said:
"don't worry, it's because i already used up my store" and i was really weirded out, but yeah.
Used up my store? How many times did you guys go at it that day? :rolleyes:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
The penis is like a .357 Combat Magnum... after 6 shots, you start firing blanks. ;)
yeah but you do ejeculate something, right? just without the high sperm count?
someone correct me, i've got no clue.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
azzie said:
yeah but you do ejeculate something, right? just without the high sperm count?
someone correct me, i've got no clue.
i dont think necessarily, or perhaps just a smaller amount.

that being said, i dont know whether the guys that has happened to with me have been "faking it" or not :) this has distorted my view of reality.

HSC
i faked an orgasm once, cause my boyfriend wasnt going to give up till i got off,... so yeah i faked it cause i wasnt going to orgasm ands i told him about it the next day and he was soo cut, why are guys so defensive bout this and his really defensive bout buying a vibrator but it would b 4 him to use on me.

aSpirit

HSC
Why the hell would you want to fake it? Think about how the guy would feel if he knew you were faking it.
It hurts.

You wouldn't like it if someone played you, so don't do it to them.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
i faked an orgasm once, cause my boyfriend wasnt going to give up till i got off,... so yeah i faked it cause i wasnt going to orgasm ands i told him about it the next day and he was soo cut, why are guys so defensive bout this and his really defensive bout buying a vibrator but it would b 4 him to use on me.
Your friend is weird.
Vibrators are weird.

Therefore, your friend is a vibrator.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
put yourself in his shoes and think about how you'd feel if, after a night of passion, your boyfriend rolls over and goes,

"good morning honey, thanks for last night! it was great. oh by the way, i faked it. anyhoo, what would you like for breakfast?"

sooo, it was probably best not to tell him. better yet, don't fake it at all.
sometimes it's just not going to happen, and though guys'll feel inadequate, let them know it's not their fault (hopefully :p)

Last edited:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
My friend faked with a guy, and our friends couldn't believe that she'd be such a "cold bitch". They say the guy would be absolutely shattered, that it would make them completely question themself.
However, I supported her, based on her reasoning. I have too, faked in the past. Sometimes you just have to to make them stop. Some guys just have no clue and when you try and help they get defensive or upset so it's just easier to be like yeah, that was good. And then sometimes, you're just not going to go, and some guys just can't accept that. And the misery of them continuing to try even though you know it's not going to happen is just frustrating. And her reasoning was it just wasn't going to happen, and it wasn't anything wrong on his part, and she didn't want him to think he was doing it wrong when it was actually doing it quite right.

But really it's hard to fake though. There are some things about it you can't fake - especially if you're with a guy who actually knows what you're like when you orgasm. If it's your first time with the person or a fling, it's a lot easier, but I've been told by guys they can tell if their chick is faking.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
every girl's faked it at least once or to some degree...

but if your constantly faking it then there's a problem...

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
bubz :D said:
put yourself in his shoes and think about how you'd feel if, after a night of passion, your boyfriend rolls over and goes,

"good morning honey, thanks for last night! it was great. oh by the way, i faked it. anyhoo, what would you like for breakfast?"

sounds good to me :p role reversal lol .. take that girls!
nice post bubz

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I dun mind if a girl fakes as long as she's really good.
Tho at the same time, I do hope that eventually I will be able to make her orgasm f`real.

edit: Guys fake their excitement (to some degree) also, you know... groaning with a bit more emphasis than he naturally would etc. Tho, we cannot fake orgasms (as far as I know).

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
kiteblood said:
I'm not saying that a man can have an orgasm without ejaculating (I've heard that theory once or twice, but I doubt it). The latter is obviously going to occur along with the orgasm itself. I'm saying that he isn't having an orgasm every single time he ejaculates. If a man masturbates several times a day he may ejaculate each time, but he isn't necessarily having an orgasm every time. Ejaculation is just the release of sperm, it's doesn't signify anything.

...................i think for that to happened the guy would have to be knockin off every hour which would mean he has nothing to ejactulate... i still dun get how sum1 can ejac. without reaching orgasm...
hm..

Not-That-Bright said:
Tho, we cannot fake orgasms (as far as I know).

lmao.. that would be the day

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Try it... just wank and wank and wank, and tell us when you run out.
I'm thinking about once every hour is sustainable, however eventually u'll probably end up with sores on ur dick.

Glenn198718

Not-That-Bright said:
Try it... just wank and wank and wank, and tell us when you run out.
I'm thinking about once every hour is sustainable, however eventually u'll probably end up with sores on ur dick.
yeah it probably would have sores all over it but i have never tried it but so cant say anything. i dont think you will ever run out of cum ay

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well there will be a cooldown period between each where it will probably be impossible to even get it up, but once you can you'll probably have build enough up to cum.

I recommend someone try this for a day during the hsc, and post up the results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)