orientation study success lectures/seminars? (1 Viewer)

unistudent

HSC
are these worth it?

it just seems to take up the a lot of the day on tuesday and wednesday.. and it doesnt sound all that exciting either

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i'm going to check them out starting from 9:30am tomorrow.. i have to go tomorrow anyways for my campus tour @ 1pm and to join CompSoc sometime during the day..so yeh.

Jamsi

HSC
If you think you will have no problems studing or sitting exams, then don't worry about it. If there's one hint of doubt, then it's probably worth checking out.

It's always good to be over-prepared rather than under-prepared. Especially when failing subjects is the last thing you want. Remember if you fail a subject and retake it, you will only be able to get %50 in your exams, even if you get a high distinction.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I'm going
if they aren't good you can always leave I guess

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I went to the study day at Kuring-gai last week! Some of the lectures were quite useful and we got handouts and that. The only problem was that ours wasnt stretched over two days :p it was one whoollee longgg uglyyy horrible day :p ahaha i think i would have preffered it to be over two days :S good info though!!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
I went to the study day at Kuring-gai last week! Some of the lectures were quite useful and we got handouts and that. The only problem was that ours wasnt stretched over two days :p it was one whoollee longgg uglyyy horrible day :p ahaha i think i would have preffered it to be over two days :S good info though!!
city study lectures are spread over 3 days during o-week.. if you missed it, i guess you can go to a long whole one day this saturday =O

unistudent

HSC
waltac said:
Can someone tell me what went on? I am going tomorrow to the study sucess but it's like number 6? Does that mean i should have gone to the previous ones?
you can still go to number 6 if you didnt attend the previous ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)