Orientation week (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah it starts then and goes for the week. then lectures start on march the 7th.

cant wait for o week

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
lectures start on my 18th birthday :) Although i would like to not spend my day at uni I like the idea of being an adult from day 1 even though i dont act like one

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
hi i hope this hasnt been asked already yet but what are the compulsory events or stuff that needs to be done during O week? eg. enrolment, timetable etc?
thanks

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
timetables are available on the net before o-week. Enrolments are done at the end of January. O-week is just to have fun and get to know USYD better.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
timetables are available on the net before o-week. Enrolments are done at the end of January. O-week is just to have fun and get to know USYD better.
sorry, had to point out... timetable is available durin o wk... i tried it last yr, before the actual o wk begins, u can't really obtain ur tt...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, but u will get it sonner or later... and btw pplz, don't bother line up infront of student center to get it... u can always get one from online...

Lainee

HSC
But I expect that lining up to get timetables would be a nice way to meeting people. :) "Hey, so just got your timetable? Oh cool, we have that same class together!"

*starts complaining about how today's technological advances has created young people who have no social skills to speak of* ;)

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah... it was the same in enrollment. good way. but ive been meeting a few ppl from boss who go there and i already got mates in 2nd and 3rd year so ill be fine :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
But I expect that lining up to get timetables would be a nice way to meeting people. :) "Hey, so just got your timetable? Oh cool, we have that same class together!"

*starts complaining about how today's technological advances has created young people who have no social skills to speak of* ;)
note taht 2nd yr (yes =p 2nd yr...) and 3rd yr and post grads will also be collecting their tt =p

LazyBoy

HSC
xiao1985 said:
note taht 2nd yr (yes =p 2nd yr...) and 3rd yr and post grads will also be collecting their tt =p
yeah and you can make new friends from sec, third or fourth years. During enrollment i bumped into a few doing summer school classes. one i was chatting to over lunch for about 30 mins

eshi

shy
HSC
timrie6 said:
Do we get an O-week program? if so, when

I'm not too sure if we actually get a program but there is one up at the union website now...times of events, info etc, hope that helps!? :eek:

chepas

HSC
I got two things in the letterbox today - a cardboard thingo of event highlights, then a SWOT leaflet with a timetable of things.

"O-Week oh!5, revel: Proudly Sponsored by
". Mmmm..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
not really. having a hard copy of the timetable of activities is handy....and also, i like to recieve mail in general :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)