Osama Bin Laden dead (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ahahahhahahahah

Lentern

HSC
janitor was right
Pfft I made that joke on my fb like twenty minutes after the news broadcast, got four likes for it. Then I changed my status to pointing out that ACA had lead with the logies and got even more likes for it.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hahaha wow!

also yeah pakistan is fucked now.
both my uncle and my mum believe (i havnt been keeping track of the news lately) that pakistan either knew or didnt do anything about osama bin in their country, simply because they were happy to receive aid from the US.

lentern i hope what you said will happen, for the sake of pakistan.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
b00m!! headshot

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
The islamic world continues to live only at the whim of the west. What paltry scraps of weaponry the ummah could collect to attack the west are but sticks against our grotesque expanse of death-dealing weaponry and machines.

Even a single nuclear warhead obtained from the remnants of the old soviet union would be but a one time attack on the west, an attack which would be met with furious anger like the excoriating rage of an angered god. Regardless of how you see your 'allah', the west is the true god in this scenario, one capable of destroying the history of your civilisation in a single button press.

Again, the islamic world exists merely because we tolerate it.
ugh.

You do not represent the 'west'.
You've contributed nothing to the 'integrity' of the 'west'. You speak as if you've done so much when you are not but a random citizen that will happily jump onto the bandwagon.
Please don't get ahead of yourself.
lol blastus you do seem to talk as though you are an epic warrior or someshit
i agree with the cunt up there who said death shouldnt be celebrated joyfully etc eye for an eye world goes blind bullshit
ok usa finally killed 1 guy, a hundred more will come after him

LOLNESS.

Listen you ass wipes, ill say this very clearly, Sheikh Osama lives on in the hearts of the Muslim Ummah! We will one day take over Europe, then lodge coordinated attack on Mainland America. Then, Allah willing, we will come to Australia and take its resources.

We are one, soldiers of Allah.

Yes, I AM BACK.
lol love this guy

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i'm glad to see bbj is back on bos

the jewish rats will be trembling in fear no doubt

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Oh fuck the epic warrior stuff, I'm stating an entirely valid point.

The Islamic world only exists because the western world tolerates it.

This is nothing but a basic fact.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Thing is you can't win a cosmic war with weapons, but you can damn well try

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
france (and probably the EU) is in cahoots with the arab world to create eurabia and destroy the great satan

don't deny it

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Oh fuck the epic warrior stuff, I'm stating an entirely valid point.

The Islamic world only exists because the western world tolerates it.

This is nothing but a basic fact.
its kind of a useless fact though

you could say the same about a lot of things

the united states only exists because russia or china tolerates it

pakistan only exists because india tolerates it

etc.

of course we have the nuclear capabilities to turn the islamic world into a fucking crater

and in doing so we would incur the wrath of basically every other country that wasnt nuked by immediately being branded a lunatic region by nations that have the might to stand against us. that and probably destroy the planet in the process as well as instill in every surviving arab and sympathetic muslim a vendetta against us

and were hardly a monolithic entity anyway if by the west you mean 'the united states' then yeah it would just eternally piss off the european powers and render itself politically isolated by absolutely everybody

sry guiys i just dont get the enduring mass enthusiam for this anymore bin laden was practically invisible at this point and nobody cared about ihm

sure it provides closure and emotional relief to a lot of people but w/e the entire thing would have been averted if the 1924 immigration restriction act was never repealed

Last edited:

cssftw

HSC
woah just saw the newss... turns out Bin Laden wasn't living in a epic-ly luxurious mansion... he was living in a shitty old 2-storied house.

Also apparently he didn't use his wife as a human shield, and was unarmed....
fuarrkkk man! I don't think I can believe anything the news says anymore. I mean the government was watching the whole operation LIVE, so how the hell did they get these facts so wrong? US Propaganda???

We may as well rename ourselves as the 'uninformed'.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
>they changed their story, it must be a conspiracy

but if it was a conspiracy, wouldn't they have planned out the story in advance so they would have been consistent?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)