Outfit of the Day (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
what is with you and wedges

Last time you wore those, your feet died. Thank goodness you didn't wear them to the meat yesterday or else...!
wedges make me look taller, and my legs slimmer [evidently in the above photo]

and when my mum got home she was in a super grumpy mood and changed her mind, and isn't taking me to my friends :(
I got changed for nussing

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
wedges make me look taller, and my legs slimmer [evidently in the above photo]

and when my mum got home she was in a super grumpy mood and changed her mind, and isn't taking me to my friends :(
I got changed for nussing
Maybe because you were dressed up in attire like that instead of something more appropriate for a study group.

MysteryGenius

HSC
Maybe because you were dressed up in attire like that instead of something more appropriate for a study group.
it wouldn't be weird if she usually dresses like that though, regardless of where she's going

HSC
N/A
Why are you wearing wedges and stuff to a study group?
I'd wear like trackies and stuff. Haha
I'd feel weird turning up dressed like that. My friends are the type of people who'll dress up when people come over, and if they're all glammed up with make up etc and i'm in trackies, i'd feel underdressed
That's bordering on "Stuff I'd wear out to stuff".

Going to other's houses is more... house-y clothes.
House-y clothes is me walking around the house in either my PJ's, a towel (when i'm out the shower but cbb changing), or a singlet and shorts

I don't really think I have house-y clothes

it wouldn't be weird if she usually dresses like that though, regardless of where she's going
I pretty much dress like that when i'm out the house.
Maybe not when walking the dog or whatnot

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'd feel weird turning up dressed like that. My friends are the type of people who'll dress up when people come over, and if they're all glammed up with make up etc and i'm in trackies, i'd feel underdressed
now it makes sense...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah.

They're also crazy over taking pictures of everything and everyone
are these the same friends who go all lesbian on you

if so... i hope you know there'll be interesting photos that'll be uploaded to face-space the next day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)