Outrage over anti-rape 'tampon' device (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Um, OUCH.

I have a simple way to stop rapists. Cut off their penises.

And how exaclty do you know if a man is a rapist or not? Did you not see the stats in South Africa? How many rapes occur compared to those reported? Moreover, those with convictions?

This device is a stupid idea though, it poses more problems than answers and more dangers for any potetial victim/.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
markmooks said:
Do the planet a favour, please refrain from breeding. I don't wish to pollute the gene pool any further. Your parents have been issued with a cease and desist order by the UN.
Wow, I'm so hurt by your lameness! I think I'll go to my room now and think of a million ways to kill myself with my linkin park pen.

L

LaraB

White Rabbit said:
And how exaclty do you know if a man is a rapist or not? Did you not see the stats in South Africa? How many rapes occur compared to those reported? Moreover, those with convictions?

This device is a stupid idea though, it poses more problems than answers and more dangers for any potetial victim/.
yeah i agree..

i think its a stupid idea because of the health problems it can pose to women and although im not sure how many people would be..but it does leave open a chance that some crazy vengeful women use it to deliberately dismemmber men...

but at the same time..the most disturbing thing i think is the fact that it needed to be invented in the first place...

in isolation, i can say its a stupid idea coz of thse problems it may cause an dbecause it doesn't sound like it would work..btu if i was a woman in that situation i probably would be thinking differently

somechick

HSC
N/A
" In the event of a rape, she says, it will fold around the rapist's penis and attach itself with microscopic hooks. It is impossible to remove the clamped device without medical intervention. "

what an embarrassing hospital visit...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HellVeN said:
You're an idiot. First you claim that rape is the most horrible thing whifch is wrong. There are many things which are much worst, like Nikkie Webster or Jojo. Then you go on to say that rapists should all die. So basicly you're saying that rape is worst than killing a fellow human being?

Anyway such a device would only increase the number of murders. I know that if I was a rapist and a woman did such a terrible thing , the authorities would find her dismembered body parts in the nearest river.
lol nicely said

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeah i heard bout those teeth things i think its a bad idea.

1. they have to get it up there
2. they have to carry it around in them
3. accidents may happen and a male partner in consensual sex could get an unneccessary painful experience
4. rapists will get sick of it and go for the ass, worse for the ladies
5. rapists could go agro and kill the bitch
Good point... if I was worried about getting raped I'd carry a knife.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
Tell me, how does the device distinguish between a rapist and anyone else?
er I think you take it out on those occasions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)