overheads (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
if i use a laser printer to print onto overheads, will it dry properly? cos last time some girls at my school tried, they went all runny and weird and they couldn't use them but i think they might have used a bubble jet printer..

someone help pleeeeeease! :)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If you use a laser it will come out fine. They obviously used a bubble jet. They are idiots. :/

= Jennifer =

HSC
what you should do is print it and dont touch it so it dries or you could do what i do and just print in out on white paper and take it to officeworks and they photocopy and put it on to an overhead for me

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
need special overheads for a bubblejet...i think you need them for a laser printer as well ie printer ones not photocopier ones...different thickness and one side is "rough"...we use them at work all the time.....

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
need special overheads for a bubblejet...i think you need them for a laser printer as well ie printer ones not photocopier ones...different thickness and one side is "rough"...we use them at work all the time.....
i didn't realise there were special types for printers!! argh. but the ones i have do have a rough side and a smooth side, if that counts.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
they are for bubblejet....

weve started to use them also in the laser at work but I havent seen what they look like.

the rough side is for the ink to grip to so if you have a bubblejet, they should be fine

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by token girl
we print our work onto paper and photocopy (or get teachers to photocopy) onto overheads at school. costs 20c per overhead. can you do something like that?
whats we did. when it came to presentations/assesment, you'd see a swarm of year 12s lining up to photocopy their overheads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)