Oz (1 Viewer)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
just wondering if anyone watches this?
i don't really follow. but i do like bagging my friend out because he watches it every week.

i don't know. i've watched it like. 3 times. and each time at least one person is getting ass raped. but um, if anyone watches it, can you briefly describe some scenes that AREN'T of people getting assraped?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Show only rivalled by Nip/Tuck and Six Feet Under as way awesomest TV show ever.
You can't just watch random eps though, you have to follow the story through to understand whats going on.
And there are also stabbings and riots.
Anyone remember that riot at the end of the first season? Was such a good episode.

Pilgrim

HSC
its a great show. too bad augustus died. i want to get all the seasons on dvd so i fully understand it, but ive been watching it for a while and its a great show

*hopeful*

HSC
when/where is it on ?
i used to watch it before, pretty good stuff but hard to follow if u dont watch it all the time

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
brogan is that you in your sig?

that white guy with 'nigga lips' literally got spooned. its not the usual spooning im use to, something to experience with next time

0Jade0

HSC
Orange Juice said:
crap, so we're in our 4th season? ive only seen one of them...
Nup I think this is the 6th season. If it is, its the final season.

The videos on that site are from France (well at least they have French subtitles.) The person hasn't up loaded the next seasons yet.

But we are set to get the DVDs in Aust. in february.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wow i didnt realise it was that old... might just grab them when they come out...

the thing i like about oz is that its multicultural. every single race (pretty much) is represented in prison. cept them asians got wiped out first ep i saw this season...

0Jade0

HSC
Well we are like 3 years behind. The series ended in 2003.
Bloody delayedness.

There's only 6 more episodes left.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh shit... i was thinking about how that narrator (old one) did lost as well. i thought maybe during his time off but it ended frekin 3 years ago.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
brogan77 said:
greatest fucking show in history, amirite PaleRef??!???
Fucking yes you are right. I love this show way too much. My favourite period is when Beecher turns crazy and grows a beard and shits on Schillinger and bites off the tip of Robson's cock.

I'm so buying the entire series on DVD.

HSC
Augustus Hill was a great narrator and sorry to see him go, the way this season ends and things sought themselves out with Schillinger is amazing.

Said v Adebisi in Season 4 is really what made this series and his death really shock Oz up .... "once Adebisi has had you you'll always be his bitch." :rofl:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
this sounds so good, i actually wish i watched from the beginning... :(

haha. ASS RAPE. *shrugs* all i've ever seeen :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I watch it every week, since it started. My boyfriend is heaps into it, so I just watch it with him. I'm really into it now.

...anyone notice how many Law and Order actors in there? I think I picked 4 so far.

0Jade0

HSC
There's at least 13.
Keller, Ryan O'Reily, Schillinger, Father Mukada, James Robson, Timmy Kirk, Alvarez, Governor Devlin, Sister Pete, Dr. Nathan, Poet, Officer Murphy & Officer Whittlesey.

A lot of them have been on Homicide: life on the street, as well. Like McManus, Cyril and Beecher.
(Yes, I am bored)

0Jade0

HSC
Well Dick Wolf (creator or L&O) is good friends with Tom Fontana (producer/writer of oz)
And Universal produces L&O, HBO produces Oz.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
zero jade zero, you are too informed... i feel so damn inferior when engaging in a conversation about oz with you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)