P&O Schoolies Cruise 2006 (1 Viewer)

balibrit

HSC
N/A
Im goin on da schoolies cruise but the one after that. I can't wait!!!!!

djskud

HSC
I reckon the P&O cruise won't be good cuase its too limited, also if you aren't enjoying urself then yeh u can't just leave !

I'm thinking of queensland at the moment cause its heeps good for the schoolies, however there gunna be alot of trouble makers.... so yeh

FOr me, anywhere that has alot of clubs is gunna be good, and chicks too :p, im planning on getting drunk of my nut during the nites and hopefully spend sum time with 'the boys' and some fun chicks... so yeh

Anyone else going to QLd for the schoolies???

Miss Breezy

HSC
djskud said:
I reckon the P&O cruise won't be good cuase its too limited, also if you aren't enjoying urself then yeh u can't just leave !
How is the cruise limited & if u paid for QLD would you really leave if you didn't like it!?

djskud

HSC
Miss Breezy said:
How is the cruise limited & if u paid for QLD would you really leave if you didn't like it!?
Obviously not, but you can get around to different places, goto one club, its shit get out and go to the next one.. whereas on the P&O you can't do that. Theres no escape whatso ever.... and there is only a limit of being on the boat and doing what that cruise has organised.

Miss Breezy

HSC
djskud said:
Obviously not, but you can get around to different places, goto one club, its shit get out and go to the next one.. whereas on the P&O you can't do that. Theres no escape whatso ever.... and there is only a limit of being on the boat and doing what that cruise has organised.

There's like 3 -4 different clubs/ bars plus top deck at night. there are a lot of things organised plus you can do your own thing. there's a lot of variety!

nbaker

HSC
Hey me and about 35 of my mates from school r going on 1st December cruise from Sydney on Pacific Sun! Should be fuckin awsome!

I dont get sea sick! Yay

Cya there guys!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Miss Breezy said:
There's like 3 -4 different clubs/ bars plus top deck at night. there are a lot of things organised plus you can do your own thing. there's a lot of variety!
Damn straight! i went on a 2005 schoolies cruise and it is like the best time ever. Even if ur in with a cabin of 3 randoms it doesnt matter bcoz ull just make new mates. I got along with these 7 girls when i was there and they had a full cabin...plus 1 random in the other...and she didnt know anybody but easily made friends.
If ur under 18...then try pretending to lose ur cruise card, and getting a new one...thats what i did last year and i got a new cruise card and it didnt have a cut out of it. They put V cuts in the card to show that ur underage and cant buy drinks at the bar....that what happened to me and my last 3 nights were so awesome.

I cant say for myself but i had plenty of mates go up the coast...the people that were over 18 were fine but there r only a few crappy underage clubs up there apparently and there r cops everywhere.

Enough of me writing an essay...
got any questions or tips just email me at i_hate_mondays03@hotmail.com
man i love tlaking about schoolies coz it brings back such bloody awesome memories :D

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Miss Breezy said:
Yes indeed I did. I was on the 22nd November one.
Shit, no way, i think i was on that one...but it was such a blur and my only surviving brain cell can't remember the date...

If you had the option of going on schoolies again...would you opt for a cruise or the coast?

Miss Breezy

HSC
borkis04 said:
Shit, no way, i think i was on that one...but it was such a blur and my only surviving brain cell can't remember the date...

If you had the option of going on schoolies again...would you opt for a cruise or the coast?
Know the feeling!
Cruise all the way!!!!! If I could afford it I would get a group of friends and go on another cruise!!!! Love to do a cruise over New Years!!!!!

mattpolo8

HSC
yeh me and my mates booked in november last year..and at that time..the first 2 were booked out we could only get put on a waiting list for the 1st one and we were lucky enuf to get on that one.so you may get put on a waiting list but being only 4 to 5 months out from leaving..and only 1-2 months out from the final date for the cost to be due..i doubt u will get on one

brett0z

HSC
Hey who's goin the 23rd november cruise add me bmyoung69@hotmail.com its goin to be banging!
Me and about 30 other guys n girls are goin on it from mater maria on the northern beaches should be awesome =P

Last edited:

tessamon

HSC
I'm booked for the P&O Cruise which leaves on the 9th of December.
I'm so excited for it.
It means that I can celebrate here for a while before I go.
Plus I have my formal late November.
^_^

Kym EDITOR

HSC
N/A
Sydney Observer Article

[FONT=&quot]Hi all,

I am a journalist at the Sydney Observer Magazine (www.sydneyobserver.com) and I am writing a story about the cancellation of the 2007 P&O cruise.

I wanted to get some feed back from school leavers about their experience on the P&O cruise in the past and if it warrants being cancelled. Is it rough? Dangerous? Too much underage drinking? Why should it be cancelled? Is it a good idea?

Furthermore,
the theme of the story is: is cancelling the cruise demonizing youth?
Are youth being unfairly targeted by P&O as the scape goats for the Brimble affair?
Can schoolies be responsible and not be stereotyped.
You can post a thread to me or call me at the office on (02) 9884 8699, and I will call you back from the business phone. Or you can email me at editor@sydneyobserver.com.

You would be quoted in the story and have your piccy in it if you please.

Cheers,
Kym Agius[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)