Panic! At The Disco (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
they are quite gay lame and pathetic, really.
and their songs have an annoying habit of getting stuck in my head and i sing them really loudly at the train station and then my best friend starts to push towards the train tracks.

nwatts

HSC
asa.hoshi said:
right... you can calm down now! You don't have to go crazy!
are you calling lauren crazy?

because i'll personally fly panic at the disco to your house to eat and stew your own balls if so.

Uncle Jonny

HSC
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

asa.hoshi

HSC
If you need to then so be it! Well you don't know the whereabouts of where I live anyways "nwatts"!!!! so there...

besides... can you really cook? I don't think any vegetables will go well with my balls sadly! Oh well! You should try your own first before offering your own recipe to others like me!

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Any band that feels the need to give their songs long-winded titles a la I Write Sins, Not Tragedies (regardless of where they came from) is as bad as a band that feels the need to give themselves a long-winded name a la most emo bands.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
meh. my little sister was obsessed with this band, and after a while i kinda learned to like it almost in self defence. although there's now only one song of theirs that i can actually stand - that 'theres a reason these tables are numbered' song.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
David Cross does it for tracks on his standup sets and they rock.

Panic has a high fail content. Thus we can NEVER listen to them.

If you listen to them you will fail by association.
Yes, but Cross is a comedian and therefore the exception to the rule.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Retrovertigo said:
I knew about them before they were popular!

They were shit then too. =/

Here's a video for all you haters out there, showcasing the valiant Viking spirit of those delightful citizens in Reading.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7YHLPjEQL0A
I would have hated to see what the crowd would of done to Simple Plan.

lifewontwait

HSC
I like them. They're catchy & fun, and that's something I like in a lot of music. I didn't go to their shows, but I regretted it when I found out that Something With Numbers were supporting them. I love those boys.

People like what they like, and if someone doesn't have the brains to know what it is they like and stick up for it (or hide it for their own good), then... Actually, I have no idea where that sentence was going, but you get the idea.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
indeed. their songs were so overplayed i have come to not listen to them.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
But pretty much all Panic! fans say they knew them before radio/mtv play

saza102

HSC
I like them... but nope i didnt go to the concert

asa.hoshi

HSC
if you haven't notice, all the band members are in their late teens (18's 19's). so you cant really expect the band members to write songs to appeal to those older than themselves, when writing songs is all about expressing their thoughts, feelings and what they want said to the public. that is why their songs mostly appeal to teenage boys and girls.

I like Panic! At the Disco because it appeal to me. It ain't too much emo'ish, pop'ish or rock'ish. The flavour is just right for me I guess. Everyone has different taste.

But you cannot judge a band saying it's "TERRIBLE" you know. What have you done to be able to compare with them? Although there are bands out there that i reckon is better than them and are more successful.

but what have you done when you were in your late teens? Did you go and pursue your dreams of becoming a recording artist? Panic! at the Disco has done heaps to achieve their dream and I conmend them for that!(take my hat off)

im not asking you to support this emo/pop/rock band, but im just asking you for the respect they deserve.coz they did work pretty hard to get where they are at you know. But I reckon people should still give their criticism and a reason behind it.

not everyone is gonna like what others like to listen. that is why there are diverse bands out there.

asa.hoshi

HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
Well, if my memory serves me correctly, I only just stated my opinion about Panic! at the Disco, and nothing more. I never intended for my opinion to be ever so harshly scrutinized to the finest detail.

I don't hate the band, nor do I love it; that is all that I can say about Panic! at the Disco, in addition to the fact that I used to listen to it, albeit rather indifferently.

What I do hate is when random alternative, underplayed, under-recognized music becomes popular and it generates cult popularity, as has happened to Panic! at the Disco, in my opinion.
hello. :wave:
you don't make any sense and your vocabulary does not make you sound clever - rather, you sound like a prat.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Well, if my memory serves me correctly, I only just stated my opinion about Panic! at the Disco, and nothing more. I never intended for my opinion to be ever so harshly scrutinized to the finest detail.

I don't hate the band, nor do I love it; that is all that I can say about Panic! at the Disco, in addition to the fact that I used to listen to it, albeit rather indifferently.

What I do hate is when random alternative, underplayed, under-recognized music becomes popular and it generates cult popularity, as has happened to Panic! at the Disco, in my opinion.
U R SO UNDERGROUND

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
don't worry. it means he didn't know until it was too late.

and yes. prat-like indeed.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
asa.hoshi said:
im just asking you for the respect they deserve.coz they did work pretty hard to get where they are at you know. But I reckon people should still give their criticism and a reason behind it.
No. And I think the reason is obvious enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)