Panic! At The Disco (1 Viewer)

asa.hoshi

HSC
Ruin said:
Worst band... ever?

Yes.. worst band ever
Why though? Just because it doesn't appeal to you... you shouldn't say that. What if I said "what ever you like" was the worst band ever?

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
I HATE those contrived self indulgant wanky wanky long winded little cutesy fairy boys.

I mean they're so bad i even prefer that black parade band (the name escapes me) to them.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
What I do hate is when random alternative, underplayed, under-recognized music becomes popular and it generates cult popularity, as has happened to Panic! at the Disco
you hate it when music becomes popular? uh... why dude? :uhoh:

asa.hoshi

HSC
stop baggin each other! and stay on topic!
"Panic! At The Disco"

And please give a reason as to why you hate it or like it.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Eh, music taste is completely subjective. If someone says they're the worst band ever, a response like "just because it doesn't appeal to you...." is just stupid, because DUH. Generally speaking, a band someone finds bad is one that doesn't appeal to them...you'd hope so, anyway.

I really, really despise this band. My friends, who share similar music taste with me, discovered them mid-to-late 2005, and told me I'd love them. I listened to about five songs, and hated each and every one of them. I think it's mainly the lead's voice...it just makes me want to do a Chopper. I don't find the music and melodies to be particularly inventive either. Oh, and I'm really not a fan of the song titles either. The length of them irritates me.

This is JUST.MY.OPINION. I'm not saying you should all feel this way, but yeah, I really don't like them. They are definitely one of the worst bands I've ever heard, and while I'm glad these guys have found success I don't understand it at all.

asa.hoshi

HSC
now... Jachie... that's a PROPER post!

Thanks heaps for your opinion. Appreciate it heaps!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Haha, no worries. Glad to give it anytime. :D

PrettyVacant

HSC
Exphate said:
finish this sentence:

Panic at the Disco!...
I can't finish the sentence. It ended with an exclamation mark. You can't put one mid-sentence, can you? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)