Paralegals!! (1 Viewer)

natt

anyone else out there lookin into this career.....cos theres no way im getting 90 something for anyone ..its just not gunna happen
I cant find anyone i know...so gimme a buzz.

Jin-17

seems abit dead in here. Maybe u should check it out with the uni and the website if that helps

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by natt
anyone else out there lookin into this career.....cos theres no way im getting 90 something for anyone ..its just not gunna happen
I cant find anyone i know...so gimme a buzz.
I have reserched it a bit, because I want to do law at University, but I dont think Ill get the marks for it.

Anyway you can do an Associate Degree in law Paralegal studies at Southern Cross University - Lismore Campus for 2 Years and the UAI is about 65 (pretty low :)) and thats about the lowest uai for a law related subject Ive found, however its out in Lismore. The Sydney Uni's UAI's will be a lot more.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Alternately there is a tafe course for it, which after looking at both the uni and tafe ones I felt the tafe one was more practical, with experience you'd need etc, and you didn't have to pay HECS etc and all the uni associated costs.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
oooh and I almost forgot to become a paralegal you dont need to do any study, because its not compulsory which is really good news for me!!! :D and you too I guess.

But it helps if you do a course in it. (hehe, Im preparing myself for when I dont get the marks to do an actual law degree at uni...meh, Im such a pessimist).

edit: I hope all that helps, if you want to know anyone thing else just ask.

natt

hey jessika..
im lookin at studyin at the paralegal college which is located in sydney they are propsoing another venue for blacktown depending on demand...if u want some more info on it i can post the email and contact numbers..i recieved the info booklet the other day and fulltime is only 1 year and its more appealing than the tafe course...

let me know:p

natt

College Details

web address is: www.paralegalcollege.net
Phone number: 02 9553 9600

All you have to do is email or ring them and ask for the Course handbook for the Diploma of paralegal studies for 2003
and they will send it by mail!

although most info on the website is whats in the booklet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)