Parent- Teacher Interviews (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
I got mine in 2 weeks.... and it sure to be hell, judging by my marks/ranks...

For those who have already have been to them this year... plz discuss...

li'll et u know how hell goes for me soon...

Number7

HSC
No point worrying, you get what you deserve (somewhat) unless your parents exaggerate any slight under-achievement and get angry as F**K at you. But then again if they're like that it motivates you to try harder (like with me). :(

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
The parent-teacher interview for yrs 11 and 12 at my school's in two weeks time. And my mum is definitely going and definitely dragging me along. Again. Although I had begged her not to go way back last year. :mad1:

pLuvia said:
My parents never go, no point the report card says it all :p
Can we please swap parents? :D

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
airie said:
The parent-teacher interview for yrs 11 and 12 at my school's in two weeks time. And my mum is definitely going and definitely dragging me along. Again. Although I had begged her not to go way back last year. :mad1:

u should probly swap report cards :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
airie said:

My parents really go either, as the report card says it all, like what pluvia stated. However we have to go in order to pick up our report.

airie

HSC
sando said:
u should probly swap report cards :p
No, not the report, it's not the problem. Just the parents and their nagging attitude towards going to such interviews. :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
airie said:
No, not the report, it's not the problem. Just the parents and their nagging attitude towards going to such interviews. :p
You should have seen my friend's reaction to knowing that there were interviews: [he has a fobby accent]
[him] i don't want to go, this time my father fucking kill me. Shit, i will die.
[me]: if you don't go, they will ring you.
[him]i don't care, i will cut the phone lines.

Funny guy.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
...and then destory all attempts at mailing letters too?

Parents teacher interviews have been and gone at my school and my parents decided not to go as I am the perfect student *cough* and lucky for me or unluck for me I never get draged along. Come to think of it....no more parent teacher interviews as this is the final year of school!

silence...

I'm voting for Dukakis.
HSC
I always go, because I can either glare at my teachers so they don't say mean things or twist everything they do say to make it sound better.

P

pLuvia

airie said:

lol, we should be getting our report cads in 2 weeks time.

passion89

HSC
Mine are somwhere at the end of term 2. I don't know why it's so late as the year 12 reports have already been done long ago.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ours are a little later this term, not sure of the date, but definitely after we get our half yearly reports back.

airie

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Come to think of it....no more parent teacher interviews as this is the final year of school!
I...can't wait for the year after next to come...>.<

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
*laughs at airie* - enjoy school... its sad to think that i'm about to finish it all. (but yet, i cant wait until Uni) :p

our parent/teacher interviews are next week :( BUT, the good thing is that they havent and won't be getting our reports out to us for another week or two... just pray that the teachers say good things.

i remember one year my dad actually took notes down from all the teachers' comments so that he wouldnt forget the good, the bad and the ugly *embarassed*

airie

HSC
wm_abusef said:
i remember one year my dad actually took notes down from all the teachers' comments so that he wouldnt forget the good, the bad and the ugly *embarassed*
... That's it. I'm hiding all paper and pen from my mum. *shifty eyes*

Emph

HSC
I just love watching my teachers go all smarmy and fake around my parents... "Oh yes she is an absolute delight to teach.. yadder yadder yadder"

HSC
parent teacher interviews are tomorrow.

dont think i have much to worry about, got over 90% for everything except english, which i got 86%, my parents were pleased with my report, hopefully all goes well tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)