Paris Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
And you call Islam barbaric?..........
plus you wouldnt get stoned to death if you dont fornicate in the first place. Islam is a pure, clean religion, extreme actions such as having sex before marraige should have extreme punishments.Theres a reason humans and animals are different, do have more self-control. If one doesnt fornicate they dont get stoned, so i dont see the point of your video SylviaB.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
And you call Islam barbaric?..........
You give savages their just desserts... It's an appropriate punishment based on what they have done...

If you're cold enough to hit a man when their down... (Kill them execution style after you laid them out with a few bullets), you deserve nothing less and do not deserve the privilege of life...

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
plus you wouldnt get stoned to death if you dont fornicate in the first place. Islam is a pure, clean religion, extreme actions such as having sex before marraige should have extreme punishments.Theres a reason humans and animals are different, do have more self-control. If one doesnt fornicate they dont get stoned, so i dont see the point of your video SylviaB.
?????

Wrong person buddy. Goes to show your stupidity.

Last edited:

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
If people were able to protect themselves with guns, we may have a few less victims and a few more dead terrorists...
Guns may be a little bit overkill. They do bring benefits, and I do think the debate that we should have about it in this country is being drowned out by the hoplophobes. But there are many complications with how to properly implement personal weapons laws so that the community is safe, and I think a bit more research needs to be done to ascertain whether guns are the best option.

I think a better short-term move would be to legalise non-lethal forms of protection like pepper spray. That should at least give you time to subdue an attacker and take any of his weapons from him.

Also there is a difference between hate speech (or drawings in this case) and freedom of expression. An act which sets out to purposely degrade a specific community by portrayig extremely highly regarded figures (like the Prophet Muhummad) in an absolute deplorable way, knowing that it could cause unnecessary turmoil in the community and cause harm, is hate.
Well assuming the portrayal is indeed deplorable, all it is is shock-value humour. Some people enjoy it, some people don't. If you don't like it, it's not too hard to ignore it. Whether somebody is highly respected by a group of people or not is irrelevant, and that shouldn't be an aggravating factor.

Charlie Hebdo is a satirical newspaper, and their content should be taken with a grain of salt. Some may find it offensive, but it is not hate. Now if a legitimate newspaper wrote articles about how Western Governments should unite to nuke Mecca or something, THAT would be hate.

Imagine if a cartoonist drew obscene drawings of your mother, who died (lets say of cancer). Your mother holds a special place in your heart, and you would do anything for her honour. You tell the cartoonist to stop drawing these drawings, as its unnecessary and that your mother is the most precious 'thing' to you. The cartoonist basically tells you to fuck off and says he can continue, under the pretext of 'freedom of speech'. You raise the point, that this not freedom of speech rather hate speech, but he dismisses you and continues drawing.... How would you feel?
I wouldn't care. I don't need somebody else to dictate my own opinions about my mother. If a cartoonist drew unflattering cartoons of her out of spite or hate (assuming he has an opinion of her in the first place), I wouldn't inflame the matter; he's entitled to his own opinions however wrong they may be.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The number of muslims/social justice warriors desperately trying to justify these attacks is absolutely sickening.

What this newspaper printed is 100% irrelevant. How upset muslims got, how offensive the material is, it doesn't matter. Whether or not mocking rleigion counts as free speech doesn't matter. If you think it does matter than you're a terrorist sympathiser, simple as that.

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Another shooting...

Absolutely gutless sod, word is, they robbed a petrol station claiming they want to go to Paris again for "one final so called stand..." Hope not, they have an RPG... I think they are probably trying to make a run for the border...

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
Islam is a religion, not a dictatorship. Just remember that bud. Every ideology is open to criticism, and whence people realise that, they will also realise that it's THEIR choice wether or not they feel offended. No one is forcing you to be offended.

Here is the raw footage of the point-blank execution, the guy says "Chief" before he dies which i believe means buddy or dude in France. http://www.liveleak.com/view? i=bc6_1420632668
BTW. The victim shot was a MUSLIM. The Police Officer by the name of Ahmed.

All you dumbasses criticising Islam, have to understand this is an issue about extremism. Don't matter if its Muslim, Black, White, Mexican or whatever. You can call all those shootings (by Whites or Blacks) in the US as 'extremist' (even terrorism too). You can call all those drug wars (in the US) by the Mex as extremist too. Islam was always and will ALWAYS stay. Extremism won't always stay. Extremism is what we need to work on.

Muslims are victims of being called infidels by the extremists in Islam, and being branded as terrorists by the Whites.

May Ahmed RIP.

Last edited:

PakiPrince

HSC
""I am not Charlie.....

I am Ahmed the Dead Cop.

Charlie Disrespected me

and ridiculed my faith and culture

and i died defending his 'right' to do so
"""

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
There are good videos on the nature of the situation:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
BTW. The victim shot was a MUSLIM. The Police Officer by the name of Ahmed.
One of the victims, you mean.

All you dumbasses criticising Islam, have to understand this is an issue about extremism. Don't matter if its Muslim, Black, White, Mexican or whatever. You can call all those shootings (by Whites or Blacks) in the US as 'extremist' (even terrorism too)
Learn what terrorism actually means, dummy.

You can call all those drug wars (in the US) by the Mex as extremist too.

Extremism won't always stay. Extremism is what we need to work on.
There is no basis for this remark. Extremism isn't going anywhere and can be thought of as increasing.

Btw, most muslims might not be terrorists but that doesn't mean most of them aren't extremists.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
There are some people saying that it's a false flag attack to divert attention away from the fact that there is a paedophile ring that's been exposed in the UK parliament...

They have already done some horrendous things to cover their tracks... an ex-parliamentarian has been charged with the murder of a British police officer for getting too close to the truth of the matter, so to speak... Not only that, this investigation even implicated the royal family... (the allegations level against Prince Andrew and the alleged sex slave he kept...)

With the domino's falling in relation to these allegations and the way the investigation is panning out generally, it only seems fitting to try and cover your tracks and provide a good diversion...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...estigate-deaths-linked-to-child-sex-ring.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...paedophile-rings-probed-by-Scotland-Yard.html

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...uments-on-alleged-westminster-pedophile-ring/

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...inked-to-UK-Pedophile-Ring-20141229-0009.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pr...175384609?nk=bf2f046fe69694d2c7bab65ddf99552b

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
There are some people saying that it's a false flag attack to divert attention away from the fact that there is a paedophile ring that's been exposed in the UK parliament...
yes muslims and their liberal apologists will claim anything to make their religion look better.

PakiPrince

HSC
yes muslims and their liberal apologists will claim anything to make their religion look better.
Same goes for Jews and the Jew controlled whites in America (and elsewhere).

Jews and America will claim anything to make their agenda look better, and divert attention from their mischievous activities behind world issues.

But of course, most people will dismiss this statement and label it a conspiracy theory (which for some reason automatically invalidates it. Oh well.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
But of course, most people will dismiss this statement and label it a conspiracy theory (which for some reason automatically invalidates it. Oh well.
It literally is a conspiracy theory. There's absolutely no two ways about it.

hypermax

HSC
N/A
We never see any denouncement or leadership of muslims against their own kind. Muslims should seek to deregister and excommunicate from their religion those who do not fit what the consensus of scholars believe is the word of god.

Catholics, Protestants and jews do this. Muslims are happy to tolerate within their own communities mufti's calling women uncovered meat. They are happy to say one thing to western media in english and another in arabic. They think we are too stupid to realise.

If those terrorists do things in the name of islam, we dont want to see islam.

Eventually all western countries will take France's lead and take measures that prevent islam from featuring so prominently in our society since they cannot peacefully coexist with anything that goes against its values.

This is not just 'extremists', this is history throughout the world. Whereever islam is next to a different culture, it attempts to destroy that culture and dominate it.

Western civilisation is the most powerful, liberal and enlightened culture in the entire world. We will only tolerate you for so long, and allow our freedoms to be infringed until we put our foot down and say enough is enough.
It's blasphemy to put those words in the same sentence

hypermax

HSC
N/A
We never see any denouncement or leadership of muslims against their own kind. Muslims should seek to deregister and excommunicate from their religion those who do not fit what the consensus of scholars believe is the word of god.

Catholics, Protestants and jews do this. Muslims are happy to tolerate within their own communities mufti's calling women uncovered meat. They are happy to say one thing to western media in english and another in arabic. They think we are too stupid to realise.

If those terrorists do things in the name of islam, we dont want to see islam.

Eventually all western countries will take France's lead and take measures that prevent islam from featuring so prominently in our society since they cannot peacefully coexist with anything that goes against its values.

This is not just 'extremists', this is history throughout the world. Whereever islam is next to a different culture, it attempts to destroy that culture and dominate it.

Western civilisation is the most powerful, liberal and enlightened culture in the entire world. We will only tolerate you for so long, and allow our freedoms to be infringed until we put our foot down and say enough is enough.
Nicki minaj, lil wayne, 2 CHAINZ are all really enlightening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)