Parklife 2009 Thread (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
WHAT. THE FUCK.
It does not say any fucking where about parklife being fucking 18+.

Noooooo!
We have planned a huge group of us to fly to melbourne for my 18th. I TURN 18 ON THE FOURTH OF FUCKING OCTOBER.

slitting

johony

HSC
shit

you just assume these sort of things are +18 anyway

timana tahu

Banned
HSC
although to be fair, it would be so easy to get in underage, the checking of id's is usually the most lax blase process

just a formality really

timana tahu

Banned
HSC
nahh

saving money as i'm having a big big weekend, also had to work

how was it

ALSO did you see gza is playing liquid swords in full at the metro

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
omg. def will be going to the gza gig then.

but yeh it was good but a typical hip hop concert, the main act being 1 hour late and not coming on stage till 11 30am. shit support etc.

ghostface got a bunch of girls on stage to dance and mellimoo was one of them lolol so cute.

he didn't do 'save me dear' :( but he did alot of wu tang stuff, the best being 'aint nuttin ta fuck wit' opened with 'criminology' and 'ice cream' which was awesome.

closed with white linen affair and 'back like that' i think

timana tahu

Banned
HSC
really? damn sounds alright, how'd he get around only being able to do one verse from each wu song

all his gig reviews said his shows were absolutely awful

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah the show wasn't much, but i wasn't expecting much.

if i was to rate it i'd give it like 58%.

he just did his verse from that song and switched to the next one. it just gets you so hype when you hear it, especially 'nuttin ta fuck wit' that was CRAZY.

he could have picked his better solo stuff, 'save me dear' was sorely missed. but he made up for it by playing and doing covers of loved hip hop songs....'your beef is mine' by mobb deep was awesome.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
haha yep i read the review. just like i expected.

but im watching the video i took of him doing 'aint nothin to fuck wit' C.R.E.A.M and run in a row' SOOOO hype makes me want to go again on monday

pezdog

HSC
for some reason i just bought a ticket. probably cheaper than going to individual sideshows for metric, crystal castles, the rapture, etc.
Question: Does the ticket have your name on it? Not sure if i want to go yet....if i buy a ticket now i wanna know if i can resell it on ebay or something

yoddle

is cool
HSC
hehe, i offered to write a review on it for the local rag, so fingers crossed i'll get in on a press pass, thus avoiding all pesky ID checks.

God i'm good.

old.skool.kid

HSC
omg. def will be going to the gza gig then.

but yeh it was good but a typical hip hop concert, the main act being 1 hour late and not coming on stage till 11 30am. shit support etc.

ghostface got a bunch of girls on stage to dance and mellimoo was one of them lolol so cute.

he didn't do 'save me dear' :( but he did alot of wu tang stuff, the best being 'aint nuttin ta fuck wit' opened with 'criminology' and 'ice cream' which was awesome.

closed with white linen affair and 'back like that' i think

omfg please tell me mellimoo was the chick with the black jeans and top dancing with sean wiggs or whoever that white guy was. that girl was so fucking amazing, she was at the afterparty with him as well.

i wish he did kilo. it was weird him doing odb.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Question: Does the ticket have your name on it? Not sure if i want to go yet....if i buy a ticket now i wanna know if i can resell it on ebay or something
i just bought 4 under my name so 3 people have to arrive with me but there was the option of 4 individual tickets with names/DOBs on them.

& is anyone going to brissy's? melbourne would've been nice but so far away.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
although to be fair, it would be so easy to get in underage, the checking of id's is usually the most lax blase process

just a formality really
Is this true?

Just found at that my paper can't get me a media pass, but they're still expecting my article for the Friday following Parklife. I am so up shit creek.

Would an average to good fakey do the job?

xa_exotica

HSC
I have 2 Brisbane Parklife Tix for sale if anyone is looking, if i dont sell them in the next week just gonna put them on ebay. I live in Brisbane PM me for details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)