• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parramatta Eels for premiership 2005 (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
oops my bad, 56 - 4, 2 extra points YAY! :D

i cant wait for the dragons vs. eels game too, if its going to be like the one at parra its going to be a cracker!

yoshimanu

Our Deepest Fear...
HSC
These final four weeks are going to be HECTIC for dragons, Parra, broncos... race for the minor premiership.. thats what this games all about!
Go parra!! congrats to Joel Reddy on debut try

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
despite being a manly supporter, i wouldnt mind seeing the eels win the premiership..id like to finally see teams that arent the broncos, roosters or bulldogs into the finals :D

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
shahizzle said:
Eels For Life Mayn!

2005 is our year .. its destiny .. ill give u an example ..

1985 ... prince charles got married .. the pope died .. bulldogs were reigning champions .. the next season parramatta won the premiership ...

2005! .... prince charles got married ... the pope died ... bulldogs were reigning champions ...
.. ??????? ....

Go The EELS!
Wait a second. Lemme get this straight.

You say 2005 is your year, because it's destiny. OK, got it so far!

In 1985, Prince Charles got married. In 2005, Prince Charles got married. Get that bit too.

In 1985, the Pope died. In 2005, the Pope died. And this as well.

In 1985, the Dogs were the reigning Premiers. In 2005, the Dogs are the reigning Premiers. Mmhmm... understandable.

So 1985 ... the next season Parramatta won the premiership. 4 - 2 against the Dogs, from memory. Not one try.

Oh, I get it! So Parramatta won the grand final in 1986! 'Eighty SIX.

I'll have a go at finishing off your line then:

2005! .... prince charles got married ... the pope died ... bulldogs were reigning champions ..... the next season parramatta won the premiership

I THINK that's right...

But wait! 2005 is THIS year... but parramatta aren't meant to win the NRL Premiership until NEXT year.

Oh well... so much for destiny, I guess...
Thats all wrong

You both got the years wrong

1981 is the year, and this is the way its suppossed to be

Canterbury were reigning premiers against Easts in 1980, Prince Charles got married. Pope dies and Liverpool are crowned champions of Europe.

Fast forward to 2005, Bulldogs are reigning premiers, Prince Charles gets married, the Pope dies and Liverpool are champions of Europe.

That sounds right to me, except that the Pope died in 1979, and then new Pope got shot in 1981 but didnt die.

So this is just Parra supporters making shit up

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
Thats all wrong

You both got the years wrong

1981 is the year, and this is the way its suppossed to be

Canterbury were reigning premiers against Easts in 1980, Prince Charles got married. Pope dies and Liverpool are crowned champions of Europe.

Fast forward to 2005, Bulldogs are reigning premiers, Prince Charles gets married, the Pope dies and Liverpool are champions of Europe.

That sounds right to me, except that the Pope died in 1979, and then new Pope got shot in 1981 but didnt die.

So this is just Parra supporters making shit up
Ahh... I didn't know the year that Charles got married etc. All I knew was that in '85 the Dogs won (7-6 against St George) and then in '86 Parramatta won. :(

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
I'm a dragons supporter, but if the dragons don't win it, I'd be happy if Parramatta wins, and if they don't win, I'd be happy if the Tigers win. Yes, they're my three fave teams in order.

Thats the same with me. Like if Roosters dnt win it then i want Parra to win it. And seeing as Roosters are going patheticalllly shit at the moment and have no chance of being in the top8 let along winning, Parra then must better beat those Broncos. At the way they are going now: it looks possible :D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Thats the same with me. Like if Roosters dnt win it then i want Parra to win it. And seeing as Roosters are going patheticalllly shit at the moment and have no chance of being in the top8 let along winning, Parra then must better beat those Broncos. At the way they are going now: it looks possible :D
DONT JINX IT!!

MikeCrick

HSC
Dragons will show if they can win this year
IF we beat the Eels this week
Both teams have a fair chance of winning (unless we get Mander AGAIN)
Kimi! your admiting the Roosters suck?
I have to print this and stow it away so I can shove it in your face in a few years time... :D

Cheers
-Mike

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
MikeCrick said:
Dragons will show if they can win this year
IF we beat the Eels this week
Both teams have a fair chance of winning (unless we get Mander AGAIN)
Kimi! your admiting the Roosters suck?
I have to print this and stow it away so I can shove it in your face in a few years time... :D

Cheers
-Mike
shes just stating the obvious.

Cityboy

HSC
Its going to a tough match this week, not because the opposition is good (Dragons suck) but because we are missing Mckninnon, and the in form Morrison and Tahu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)