Party At Foster!!!! (1 Viewer)

wrx2nv

HSC
i have a beach house up at Blueys beach near forster....might take like a whole bunch of friends up...maybe like 5 guys and a 5 girls.....if you are all interested ill throw a few parties at my place and everyone can come! ill be 18 so ya know if you want alcohol im sure we can organise something too :p

how does that sound people? anyone interested!?

what dates will every one be up there? well probably be there from 24th november - 1st

helsie

HSC
anything to do with a party and alcohol...im there :D

im going with 7 other friends during 24-1st dec

so...IM INTERESTED :D

kingrohan

HSC
im with wrx2nv.....and yeah so thats 2 groups....anyone else going up and interested on comin to some of our parties?

pumba69

HSC
Hey hey guys and girls crusing through the sites and noticed your forum......
I am from forster and it aint to good but if use have already planned it.........
The bests thing ur going to get is the rsl on a saturday night........... and it aint to good but if in contact icould tell u about any hip hoping partys that may be happening...............
ANywho add pumba69er@hotmail.com for any info tools

peace out

Kym EDITOR

HSC
N/A
Research for Magazine Artilce

[FONT=&quot]Hi all,

I am a journalist at the Sydney Observer Magazine (www.sydneyobserver.com) and I am writing a story about the cancellation of the 2007 P&O cruise.

I wanted to get some feed back from school leavers about their experience on the P&O cruise in the past and if it warrants being cancelled. Is it rough? Dangerous? Too much underage drinking? Why should it be cancelled? Is it a good idea?

Furthermore,
the theme of the story is: is cancelling the cruise demonizing youth?
Are youth being unfairly targeted by P&O as the scape goats for the Brimble affair?
Can schoolies be responsible and not be stereotyped.
You can post a thread to me or call me at the office on (02) 9884 8699, and I will call you back from the business phone. Or you can email me at editor@sydneyobserver.com.

You would be quoted in the story and have your piccy in it if you please.

Cheers,

Kym Agius[/FONT]

bilbi

HSC
hey we've got 12 going up to forster from 24th to 1st n we'd love to have a party- sounds awesome!! :)

shortcartoonist

HSC
11 of us going up to Forster from 25th Nov - 1 Dec. Party sounds great! (And here I was thinking it was just us going to Forster. I heard it's pretty much a "family" spot)

beckyd

HSC
Hey.. I seen your buletin and im from palms.. you should let me know and i will tell a few respectful people from palms about it! It would be good to mingle with new faces for abit... and maybe i could tell you about a few good parties too... theres often a few in palms, especially when schools over..!

Im looking forward to it if your interested

phatic

HSC
lol, yes, Forster is quite dreary. Just avoid the "clubs" unless you like mingling with yobbos. :)

kingrohan

HSC
yeah dont worry i know the area very well...been going there every holidays for the past 10 years or something. i know lots of locals around palms. good ol gary taught me how to surf. lol. that was some years ago though. family friends with the doctor Ron Cassano, so i know his kids as well.

so yeah keep in contact on this thing and we shall organise a few parties and what not.

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
hey .. my crew are heading up from the 16th till the 23 i think.. dates not 100% till later this week... shame that we're not at the same place at the same time. It would have been great to meet up with you guys.. but as i said dates arn't confirmed and ill definatly re post.

Last edited:

neXus

HSC
im up there from the 17th till the 23rd i think....pissed im gonna miss out on a party but i guess we'll make our own fun! oh well have a great time, not long to go now!

duffman=here06

HSC
omg my group is there frm 24th-1st im wid bilbi n tht group. so tht makes about 4 groups tht hav said they will be there... king rohan how is "stuff" going lol. any locals of a decent age n ppl frm palms n close places we gotta hav a beach party sumwhere the beach party is 1 of my friends ideas so thts on behalf of him.... any1 up 4 fireworks? omg i hav 3 exams left drama 2day, business studies thursday n maths tuesday nxt week is ne1 gunna fail maths with me lol well i think i mite go cram "study" 4 drama ppl it does work dont let ppl tell u different

melmartinez

HSC
:) 3 girls 4 guys will be there from the 18th november to the 2nd of december.... how will we know when its goin on?????? cant wait glad to hear theres parties happening

shariken

HSC
My friends and I are going up there from the 25th Nov to 2nd Dec..Maybe I might or they might see some of you around there..or maybe not..I'm just going to be lounging at the beach all week probably.

duffman=here06

HSC
well i cant help it tht my guy friends wanna hav a bit of fun... so wht nite r we gunna hav the party??? rohan read this soon msg me n tell me so i can tell helen n more girls ;) lol

duffman=here06

HSC
hey every1 going the round the 24th-1st if u wanna chuck a party keep in contact... only 4 days omg yay so excited well add me 2 msn if u no the dates of nething or just wannna talk kimmy_rulzs11@hotmail.com l8r hope 2 see u at skoolies yewww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)