Party Job or Myer Xmas Casual? (1 Viewer)

Miss Code

HSC
I live on the south coast where there really isnt much work, went to greenpatch ( year camp if we dont go, had to do a million page workbook) came home and had scored 2 jobs :D one is like $18 an hour which i have accepted and the other is at subway which i had applied for like 3months ago so no idea if im accepting that one yet.. does anyone know how much subway pays?
Thanks.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
sifatkhan2003 said:
HEy guys!!
can some people help me find places that are looking for christmas casuals.. I cant find any and i really want a job. I need jobs around the city, forest lake areas. Thanks so much. Your response would be greatly be appreciated.
Honestly, look for your own jobs. I hate people that do this.

@Miss Code: i don't knw exactly how much Subway pays, but since it's a fast food joint, i would say not much. Therefore, a few dollars above minimum wage.

HSC
sifatkhan2003 said:
HEy guys!!
can some people help me find places that are looking for christmas casuals.. I cant find any and i really want a job. I need jobs around the city, forest lake areas. Thanks so much. Your response would be greatly be appreciated.
shinji said:
Honestly, look for your own jobs. I hate people that do this.
Yeah, I tend to agree. We're not you, we don't know what you're looking for, where you are etc. In terms of positions, you're not going to have any luck getting a Christmas Casual position as Myer/David Jones this close to Christmas; they do their hiring in September/October with their employees starting in October/November. However you may have more luck at smaller stores that are advertising with signs in their windows. Best bet would be to take a bunch of resumes around. However, again, three weekends out from Christmas you've probably left it too late.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
sifatkhan2003 said:
HEy guys!!
Quite honestly, you are going to find blatant fuck-all in terms of xmas employment as you are 2/3 months too late. Retailers do most of their hiring in august/september and if you do find jobs available now, expect STIFF competition from a 100 or so other people who are after the same thing.

HSC
sifatkhan2003 said:
HEy guys!!
Christmas hiring is pretty much over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)