Partying- when did you start?? (1 Viewer)

At what age did you start going to PARTIES??

• 13 or younger

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 7 21.2%

Votes: 9 27.3%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I do not Party

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cumquat

HSC
This is in reference to the typical parties, often you go with a group of friends.. drink and dance the night away, not referring to the thomas the tank engine parties you attened when you were five ;)

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
Re: What age did you start going to Parties?

probably 14 or 15? But it became more of a regular occurance as i got older though

katy-g

HSC
Re: What age did you start going to Parties?

i think my very first drinking party i went to would have been in year 9. And im pretty sure it was one of the best nights of my life at that stage.

I have older siblings so my mum was always very protective of me and didnt want me growing up too quickly cos i am the baby... so i probably didnt really start 'partying' til late yr 10 purely because my mum was always like "i'll come get you at 11pm" :(

Cumquat

HSC
Okay guys so there came an age where we outgrew sitting at home on saturday nite with our parents, and in my case siblings. so my question is when did you start going out to parties. ( i am referring to typical teenage parties ( Northern beaches style if u know what i mean)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
cumquat - Any of several trees or shrubs of the genus Fortunella bearing small orange-coloured edible fruits with thick sweet-flavoured skin and sour pulp

k.

HSC
i dunno, maybe around the yr9-10 mark. and theres gonna be parties everywhere if we defeat italy come tuesday morning.

Cumquat

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
15 i spose

whys this in love and relationships
because it's the most interesting forum, lol and i guess if u think about it...for an extended amount of time you could link it by saying you often meet alot of new people at parties...and i'd have to say i met my x-boyfriends at a party............

pennylane89

HSC
i was an early bloomer...first time i got drunk was in year 7...i was 12

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I don't. Never got into in. I'm not a drinker, nor a smoker nor a druggie. Never tried any save some drinks, but have never drunk to get pissed. Don't see the point in it and I would rather not pick up bad habits for when I'm older.

So, never. :)

PatG

HSC
Harsh.

I first got drunk on NYE when I was 15. Didn't start drinking regularly till October last year and have been partying ever since. I've laid off the drinking since I got my Ps in June - I've been designated driver quite a few times. But I don't mind that much, you don't need alcohol to have fun.

S

SW@colo

Good for you,
Your one of the few who have a decent level of intelegence
and self control when it comes to these sorts of things.
Drinking is great if you have control and know your limits.
Ive seen the results of those who don't first hand.

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
SW@colo said:
Good for you,
Your one of the few who have a decent level of intelegence
and self control when it comes to these sorts of things.
Drinking is great if you have control and know your limits.
Ive seen the results of those who don't first hand.
Smooth one.

I first went out at the yr 10 after-party and have been going out pretty much every other weekend since. I'm dezzy occassionally but nearly all my mates have their P's so we share it around a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)