Past Paper Solutions?? (1 Viewer)

"UserNamE"

HSC
Hey Does anyone hav or know where i can find past chem paper solutions from 2004 - 2007??

We got our 1/2 yearlys coming up n im pritty sure our teacher is puttin some Qs from those papers in it, so if anyone has them that would be good.

Thanx heaps!

brenton1987

HSC
N/A
UserNamE said:
Hey Does anyone hav or know where i can find past chem paper solutions from 2004 - 2007??

We got our 1/2 yearlys coming up n im pritty sure our teacher is puttin some Qs from those papers in it, so if anyone has them that would be good.

Thanx heaps!
The Wiki on this site.

zahmad

HSC
So, there is no other way of knowing answers other than buying the book?

Trajan

HSC
One of the best ways, it might not apply to the OP's situation, since he's short on time.

It's to write your own solutions to them and subsequently get them checked by a Chem tutor or your teacher. Allowing for their expert critique on your exam response skills.

zahmad

HSC
So no one else publishes any answers, correct? How accurate/reliable are the success one model answers?

uncomeringue

HSC
The S1 model answers are pretty accurate but sometimes I reckon they seem to miss the point a little. But they will get you full marks in HSC i.e. they include the points from marking scheme (according to my teacher anyway). Basically, they're pretty good but developing your own slightly different answers in addition to theirs would be beneficial :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)