Past papers question (1 Viewer)

big_bang344

HSC
Is it the same when you are doing the past papers on topics that you have learnt ahead (either by yourself or with a tutor) but arn't going to be in the test, as doing past papers on the topics that are going to be in the test. I hope everyone understands that. lol. Because it would be hard to find past papers from different schools that have exactly the same topics. Some papers have completely different topics and you can still do them because you learnt ahead. So yeah, thats my question. Is it the same doing the past papers with the topics you are gonna do in the test, as well as doing it without the same topics you are that are gonna be in the real test.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Is it the same when you are doing the past papers on topics that you have learnt ahead (either by yourself or with a tutor) but arn't going to be in the test, as doing past papers on the topics that are going to be in the test. I hope everyone understands that. lol. Because it would be hard to find past papers from different schools that have exactly the same topics. Some papers have completely different topics and you can still do them because you learnt ahead. So yeah, thats my question. Is it the same doing the past papers with the topics you are gonna do in the test, as well as doing it without the same topics you are that are gonna be in the real test.
I am already confused. Speak slowly. Do you mean is it beneficial to do papers even though that topic you have learnt ahead will not be in the test?

big_bang344

HSC
Sorry about that. I didn't know how to say it. Yes, that's what i meant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)