paying partially upfront.. (1 Viewer)

5c

HSC
if i wanna partially pay the fees for uni (to lower my money owing to da govt) where and when do i pay? will UNSW gimme info on it?

ace

is retired
HSC
sunny said:
myUNSW is your friend.
Definitely not. Wrong pre-requisites set into MyUNSW, taking forever for the admin people of the system to change the pre-requisites(2 months), blatant errors when enrolling, etc. Yes MyUNSW is your friend, if you mean by friend "devil incarnate".

I prefer to use the NSS Allocation pages, to see the courses available and schedule my timetable myself. Then enrol in that. I NEVER do auto-timetable, its pathetic.

That’s my 2 cents about MyUNSW.

sunny

meh.
HSC
ace said:
Definitely not. Wrong pre-requisites set into MyUNSW, taking forever for the admin people of the system to change the pre-requisites(2 months), blatant errors when enrolling, etc. Yes MyUNSW is your friend, if you mean by friend "devil incarnate".
You mean you actually prefer the pre 2002 NSS system?? I agree myUNSW has those problems here and there, but in the NSS system these problems were so frequent and much more troublesome.

ace said:
I prefer to use the NSS Allocation pages, to see the courses available and schedule my timetable myself. Then enrol in that. I NEVER do auto-timetable, its pathetic.
Same :) I never use auto timetabling. I always do it on paper, work out the best timetable then enrol in myUNSW.

ace

is retired
HSC
sunny said:
You mean you actually prefer the pre 2002 NSS system?? I agree myUNSW has those problems here and there, but in the NSS system these problems were so frequent and much more troublesome.
I didn't have the pleasure of experiencing that system, as I was not in University in 2002/2003. However I have seen it, doesn't look too distressing, however for the masses it does lack that "user friendly" hype.

sunny said:
Same :) I never use auto timetabling. I always do it on paper, work out the best timetable then enrol in myUNSW.
Ditto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)